Fae creatures?

The next day me and Clayton woke up and got ready for the day. I put on my mask and look at Clayton "I'm ready to meet the Mistress" I say looking at clayton and clapping my hands together. "Good" Another voice said behind me making me jump and quickly turn around causing me to get a little dizzy. "Hm... Your magic sense is weak" The voice said, but when I look around, I see no one "What..." I mutter to myself "Are you okay?" Clayton said with his head tilted. "A-ah... yes" I said looking back at the male.

"So will you be taking me to meet the Mistress?" I ask him and he shakes his head 'no' "Nope! I have to go take care of Mistress Maeve! Zax will be here soon to take you to meet Mistress Lindsey" Clayton said opening the door for me and letting me out first. 

"I see" I acknowledge his words and wait outside the door as he quickly walks off. After a few minutes I see a small figure running towards me "Miss. Harlow!" They yell. After hearing his voice, I knew it was Zax "Hi Zax" I smile behind my mask at the young boy and pat his head "Hey! I'm not 5!" Zax complains crossing his arms and huffing. "Awe you're so cute" I chuckle at the boy. "Hmph! whatever! Anyway, I'm here to take you to meet Mistress Lindsey!" He said with a happy tone in his voice. I nod and follow after him, smiling behind my mask at his cuteness.

"Okay... now be quiet unless Miss. Lindsey calls on you" Zax mutters, sounding slightly scared as he leads me into a very flamboyant room with many expensive items around the room. I follow Zax to a line of butlers and maids, all lined up, I stand next to Zax when he gets into the line. "Ash! Bring me my dress!" A loud demanding voice yells out, I see a tall male with a black mask and fluffy hair walk to the bed where a very beautiful dress lays.

The butler, who I assume is Ash, grabs the dress and walks to another door in the room. He opens the door and bows, handing the dress to a woman with long blonde hair and bright green eyes, who I assume is Mistress Lindsey. The woman grabs the dress and scoffs "Took you long enough" She spits on the butler and a few maids go into the room, presumably to put her dress on, the butler gets back in the line and cleans the spit off of the mask. 

After a few minutes one of the maids run through the door and back in the line shaking. I than see the other maid fly out of the room and crushing against the wall next to me, I start to shake as I hear bones cracking. I glance behind me looking to see if the maid is still alive, when I turn, I regret it immediately and quickly turn away putting my hand up to the mask starting to hyperventilate.

"Calm down..." Someone mutters quietly in my ear I snap back to reality and try my best to calm down, taking deep breaths and trying to slow my breathing. I began to calm down a bit, still scared, and took a glance at the person that muttered into my ear. I see the same butler that gave the Mistress her dress. He looks down at me and nods before looking straight again, I also look forward and take another deep breath.

After a few hours we all got dismissed and as soon as I left the room I ran to the nearest wall and held on tightly, feeling some puke enter my throat and swallowing it back down. I take a few deep breaths when I felt a gloved hand on my shoulder. I look up to see the butler again "Hey, first time?" He said, calmly rubbing my back in a way to comfort me.

"Does that happen often..." I Mutter, tears enter my eyes as I remember the mutilated body "Sadly, yes it does... I'm Ash Karamazov, You?" He asks a small Russian accent entering his voice as he said his last name. "Issabella Harlow" I say quietly as he leads me to a bench and helping me sit down "Such a beautiful name" He mutters getting on one knee and bringing my hand up to where his lips would be without the mask. "T-thank you..." I blushed a bit, though it quickly went away when my mind flashed back to the other maid's body.

"How often does that happen...? why does it happen?" I mutter tears growing in my eyes again "Quite often I'm afraid... And when Mistress Lindsey gets mad someone gets hurt or killed" he said a sense of sorrow showing in his voice. "Oh..." I said quietly, still scared "Isabella!" I hear claytons familiar voice yell, making me jump and snap my head where I heard the yell. "Clayton... hi" I said with a nod before yelping when Clayton tackles me in a hug. "I heard about what happened are you okay?!" He yells still hugging me "Y-yes I'm fine just slightly shaken" I said patting his back.

"Oh, thank the gods!" He yelled hugging me tighter "Clayton. You're going to kill her" Ash said grabbing clayton by the back of his shirt and pulling him away. "Thank you..." I cough, finally being able to breathe again "Mhm" Ash nods before looking at Clayton "Why are you here?" He asked Clayton, a strong suffocating Aura surrounding him. "Calm down first...sir" Clayton mutters, shrinking back slightly. "Hm." Ash growls before his aura quickly diminished "Answer" Ash glares at Clayton "Uhm well I heard that Isabella saw someone die and came here to check on her" Clayton explains, his voice slightly shaking. "I see" Ash said with a small grunt before looking at me "You might want to go to the baths and get cleaned up. I'll get you a new dress" Ash said with a nod, I tilt my head before looking at my dress and seeing spots of blood.

My eyes go wide, and tears enter my eyes again remembering the body. "I'll lead you to the baths" Clayton said taking my hand and dragging me somewhere "Slow down a bit please" I demanded Clayton he looks behind me before slowing down "I told you to stay away from any black masks" Clayton said with worry in his voice "he didn't touch you, did he?! Did he bite you?!" Clayton began to check my body causing me to blush "Clayton calm down he didn't do anything to me!" I quietly yelled at him, not trying to draw any attention.

"If you say..." He sighs and leads me to a door with a sign saying 'Female baths' on it, I walk in and grab a towel, Clayton goes into a changing room, so I do as well, taking off my clothing and mask before putting my towel over my body. I go into the room where there's a large public bath with a few other maids who paid no attention to me. I look around in amazement before slowly stepping into the water and sitting down, the warm water making my muscles soften and become relaxed.

"So, I see your enjoying the baths" Clayton said with a smirk getting into the water next to me, I nod "The water feels so good!" I said an exited smile on my face "Indeed" Clayton said relaxing next to me. After a few minutes I decided to speak "So... what is Mistress Lindsey?" I ask clayton tilting my head "Shes a Fae creature" Clayton explained to me and I nod "I see but don't they mostly live in the forests?" I ask clayton "Yeah, but the Mistresses father is the God of Fae and vampires" My eyes go wide at this explanation "The god..." I mutter "Yep! Though because Mistress Lindsey was born weaker than Miss. Maeve, she was spoiled in hopes of unlocking her special ability" Clayton sighs "Well, did she?" I ask him tilting my head.

----------------------------------------------🫶🫶🫶------------------------------------------

I' so proud of myself! this chapter has 1,385 words! that's the most words I have ever had before! hope you enjoy the chapter, Bye my Lovelies!