Welcome!

✧ Welcome to the world of Zvezda Awards, a book contest hosted by THE AVIOTHICS that celebrates the creativity, imagination, and literary excellence of emerging writers

 Welcome to the world of Zvezda Awards, a book contest hosted by THE AVIOTHICS that celebrates the creativity, imagination, and literary excellence of emerging writers. With a mission to discover and promote talented writers from around the globe, Zvezda Awards offers a platform for emerging and established authors to showcase their creativity, imagination, and passion for storytelling.

Whether it is fiction, non-fiction, poetry, or short stories, Zvezda Awards welcomes submissions in a wide range of genres and encourages writers to push their boundaries and experiment with their craft. 

Whether you're a first-time author or a seasoned writer, Zvezda Awards provides an opportunity to gain recognition, build your audience, and receive valuable feedback from a panel of experienced judges. With categories ranging from fiction to non-fiction, poetry to memoirs, and more, there's something for everyone in this exciting competition.

So, if you're a writer with a unique voice and a story to tell, don't miss your chance to enter the Zvezda Awards and let your words shine among the stars.