𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 4

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷

Rumor had it that Daemon Targaryen wanted his sister's head on a spike

Rumor had it that Daemon Targaryen wanted his sister's head on a spike. She was responsible for Rhaenyra's loss. Not only of her crown but their child. Their baby girl Visenya. Rhaenyra spoke with her council, she knew her war was lost. She would not win not matter what. She choose not to surrender. She wanted to fight even if it meant losing her life. Daemon disagreed so, he hatched a plan. He was gonna kill his sister. He knew Visenya had been the mastermind since day one. The queen sat in her chambers late at night. She was thinking about the past decades in her life. How things had changed. She smiled as she felt someone in her room.

The next day, Rhaenyra arrived, ready to strike but everything came to a stop. Rhaenyra watched with her mouth wide open as Daemon stood right next to his sister, Visenya. He held her close with one of his arms around her waist. Confussion was written on her face, just as it was written on their children's face. "Daemon. What is this?" Rhaenyra asked. "Sister" Aegon began. A smirk plastered on his face. "Meet our father. Daemon Targaryen" Aelora said, the same smirk on her face. Rhaenyra could not form any type of sentences to ask her questions. "Father" Baela said. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Daemon looked at his daughters. "I've been in love with my sister for as along as I can remember. Laena, your lady mother was also her lover. She wanted us to be together but since my brother made the choice to marry our sister without even asking we had no choice but to keep it a secret. It was for the best" he replied. He looked at Rhaenyra. "You are not meant to be queen. You don't even know how to form a plan. You had years to make your own alliances but you never made any and I have wondered why? You didn't have to betroth both my daughters to your elder sons. One would've been enough. You know you've lost again, yet you're risking the life of your men, children and allies in a fight you know you cannot win. Not when Visenya has the entire realm in her hands. You've lost Rhaenyra. Just accept the terms" he told her.

The room was in utter silence. The revelations were shocking for those who knew nothing. No one had ever began to imagine that Daemon and Visenya had ever loved each other. But, Visenya and Daemon were the blood of the dragon. They were both restless. Aegon had been their first born son and Daemon wanted him to be the king. "This was the plan all along. Laena had wished for Baela and Rhaena to have married one of my sons but it was impossible due to the hostility between Rhaenyra and my Visenya" it felt like a stab in the heart for Rhaenyra when Daemon called her his Visenya. He never called her any sort of sweet names but she knew by others that he did the same for Laena.

Rhaenyra had tears running down her face. "It was her. This entire time it had been her" she whispered in Valyria. She knew only Daemon would understand although Visenya and her children did as well. "It has always been this way, my dear Rhaenyra. You were simply just part of our plan. Collateral damage if you must" Daemon said nonchalantly. "You-" Rhaenyra couldn't even finish her sentence. "I give up" the realm's delight said. "You win. You've taken everything from me" she said. Rhaenyra Targaryen had lost. "Father" this time it was Lucerys. Daemon, like Rhaenyra had always had a soft spot for Lucerys. He was so innocent. "I'm sorry, my boy. But, I cannot help who I love" the young boy nodded. He knew that too. He had loved someone else this entire time but he knew the person he loved didn't love him.

Once again, everything was quiet. "Are we going to die then?" Jacaerys asked and Visenya shook her head no. "I told your mother that no harm will come to any of you as long as you swear fealty to us. You may live in the keep, dragonstone. Anywhere you wish. Perhaps, you may want to claim your father's birthright" she said and she mean no insult. He nodded. Prince Jacaerys did it first. Then he was followed by Lucerys, Joffrey and lastly Daemon's daughters. Rhaenyra knelt too. She had come to terms with her loss. At least there had been no casualties and she knew, by the silence of other house and the people that they wanted Visenya as their queen.

Time pass, prince Daemon had been crown as King consort. He married his sister and the happiness returned to the keep. Harrenhal had been given to Jacaerys and his now wife Baela. Lucerys got to keep Driftmark with his lady wife Rhaena. The realm was at peace. Rhaenyra spent the rest of her life in Dragonstone. When her grandchildren were born they would fly on dragon back to Dragonstone to meet their grandmother. Years later, it was said that the Realm's Delight got her light back, when her first grandson, prince Aerys was born. Her children often visited King's Landing, the family slowly but surely fixed their differences. Aemond and Lucerys talked, and the young prince apologized and to everyone surprise they became close friends. Their children ended up marrying each other. Queen Visenya and king Daemon got to meet their grandchildren and great grandchildren before they both passed in their sleep, only hours apart.

In the end, House Targaryen stayed in the top, being the greatest Dynasty the world had ever seen. The prince that was promised came from queen Visenya Targaryen and her husband, Daemon Targaryen.

(Not Edited)