Story of the Past Chapter 1

Kazuha POV:

I can't do this anymore. I can't keep looking into the wind. I can't keep my mind off him.

He was my everything. He gifted me hope, he gave me purpose, and he taught me how to love. But now that is all gone. He's dead. And he's never coming back.

What's the point of life?

I don't understand it.

Sometimes I think it was my fault.

What am I even thinking? It was my fault, if I'd only stopped him he would be here with me.

My true friend, now it's all gone.

I should just go to sleep.

Goodnight Tomo.

Scaramouches POV:

Three.

Three betrayals.

But mothers hurt the most.

If I'd only go back and make myself useful.

It's all my fault I wasn't any need of her. She hated me. My own mother threw me out.

What I call others is what I am. I'm worthless. Unloveable.

Nahida is the only one I have left to grip on, or else I'll be finished with myself.

I want my mother to remember me, I don't care if no one else does.

I wanted to look her in the eye and ask why I was so useless.

Did she ever love me?

She created me, I was her child. Right?

Please Mother did you ever see any worth?

*BANG*

"Wanderer? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, goodnight Nahida."

"Goodnight, sweet dreams."

Eh, good night mother.

No one's POV:

Kazuha dreamt.

He dreamed of a fake reality.

Tomo was there.

Until he woke up and was angst, he wish he had stayed asleep forever.

Scaramouche dreamt.

He dreamed of his mother.

His mother loved him, spent time with him, and cherished him how he wished his mother would do in reality. She remembered him.

Until he woke up and was angst and wished his mother loved him.

No One POV: (Scaramouche and Nahida)

Scaramouche woke, rubbed his eyes, and let out a sigh. "Ahh, great... Another day." He gently got out of his bed and opened the window to let the breeze flow through his delicate hair. "I wonder, do you ever worry for me, Mother? Whatever." Scaramouche shut the window and hurriedly found Nahida making breakfast.

"Morning sleep-head!" Nahida gave a tender smile. "I made some oats and bananas! Just tell me if it's too sweet, okay!" Scaramouche gave a smirk, "It's great, thank you." Scaramouche patted Nahida on the head and showed his gratitude.

"I knew it! You do have a heart! Hehe!" Nahida giggled, as Scaramouche rolled his eyes munching on the food Nahida delivered to him.

Scaramouche finished his dish, and approached the sink to put his plate in the sink, as he did Nahida stopped him, "Before you do anything else, you better wash it! And not just leave it in there, you hear me?" Scaramouche had blunt eyes, and sighed, "Why do I get stuck with the chores? I never even asked for food." Nahida gave him a witted look. "Then I just won't make food for you then, nor wash your clothes, not to mention-" Scaramouche cut her off. "I get it, I get it, I'll do my dish." "Ha, that's what I thought."

Minutes later Scaramouche finished cleaning the kitchen. "Aha! Finally done!" Nahida congratulated him.

"Scaramouche, since you cleaned the kitchen in your own gratitude."

"You forced me."

"AHEM, as I was saying, I want to take you somewhere special."

Scaramouche was puzzled, "Huh, where?" "Inazuma."

Scaramouche froze, he trembled back, his voice hitched, and his chest felt heavy. Nahida gripped Scaramouche so he wouldn't fall, he helped him down the surface of the wooden floor. Scaramouche eyes were in fear, but he wouldn't ever admit it. Nahida's concern grew bigger and bigger, the concern caved Nahida's train of thought. She cared for him, he didn't want anything else bad to happen. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" Scaramouche arose from the ground, one leg after another he was standing dead, like a puppet of what he was.

"I want to go."

Nahida secretly knew that was his passion, to see, to visit, to face the author of his. The creator of him. The mother of him.

Nahida's eyes drooped, but her lips curved into a spiteful smile.

"Back your bags."

No Ones POV: (Kazuha)

The birds chirping woke Kazuha, snugged in his hammock, with a feather on his nose as he hovered over the ground with his feet.

The cat of Tomo's in the hammock of his, he swiftly grabbed and cuddled his nose. Kazuha's soft voice echoed in the wind as he whispered, "Another day... without Tomo..."

Kazuha never held a grudge against the Raiden Shogun, it was her job after all, Tomo lost the duel, and Raiden won. He died an honorable death, Shogun was not unjustified in her conduct. He never gave resent to her.

Kazuha stuck the cat into his haori jacket and glided in the wind to the village to purchase food. Kazuha went to a cafe, of which he always goes to, and ordered his favorite, fish.

As Kazuha finished his dish, he approached Beidou's ship for another adventure through the winds of the ship.

"Ahhh, my good friend! Kaedehara." Beidou rubbed Kazuha's head. "Hey, good morning to you too." Beidou chuckled, "Well, we're setting off to Sumeru today, 're gon pick some people up." Kazuha nodded in excitement. "Now that I think about it I've never been to Sumeru before." Beidou gave a loud laugh, "Yep! Maybe you find someone special." Beidou smiled, as Kazuha smirked.

"I wish, but I think that has already passed," Kazuha rubbed Tomo's cat as he purred against his chest. "We will see." Beidou shouted loudly, "ALL ABOARD, SETTING OUT FOR SUMERU!" Kazuha hops on as some others join in as well.

Kazuha sits on the edge of the boat as the breeze flows through his hair, and finally set off to Susmeru.

Kazuha is now clueless about what awaits him.

continued in Chapter 2....

//Authors Note//

Cover found on Pinterest, and all other pictures that maybe present in this story, I DO NOT claim these images!

I'm finally making another story that's gon be pretty long yay! Don't mind the grammar! I'll try my best to fix what I catch, but thank yall so much for the 6k reads on "Megistuis Love" I love scara so much, and Mona, but honestly, I love Kazuscara a little better, but I love both. Please send suggestions of what ships should coexist in this story. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, I'll be working on chapter 2 as soon as I can! -Author