chapter 11

"WHOA DUDE YOUR FACE" Gabe said. "What?" Dana asked. "Nosebleed." Will said. "Dana, take your shirt off and give it to me." I said. "Ohhhhhh!" All of the boys chorused. "Oh shut up." I said. Dana pulled of his shirt and gave it to me. I rolled it up into a ball and shoved it in his face. "Tilt your head forewards, apply pressure." I said and ran to the kitchen to get rags and ice. I came back and did what I could to stop the nose bleed. It stopped soon and Dana looked up at me. "Thanks." He said. He was shirtless and his face looked like he just got out of a fight. Its kinda hot.... I thought. I took the blood covered shirt and got the blood out of it. The other 7 went outside to swim, while Dana stayed inside with me. "Having fun?" I asked him. He walked closer to me. "Are you having trouble concentrating?" He teased, coming up behind me and stopping about 2 feet away. I concentrated on cleaning his shirt. He walked around so he was right next to me. "Dana...." I began. "Tell me this, do you like me?" He interrupted. "Yes." I said very quietly. "Do you like Dalton?" He asked. "Yes." I said quietly. I saw something flare in his eyes. Jealousy? Anger? Concern? He just up and walked away, leaving me alone in the house.

Don't ever be somewhere alone without one of us

Those words rung in my head. The house was eerily quiet I left the shirt in the sink and ran outside to where the others were. Or well, weren't. "Guys? Guys? Guys!" I yelled. No answer. I went up to my room and texted Dana. "Where are you?" I sent. I waited a few minutes. Twenty. Half an hour. I sent the same message to Gabe and Cole. Next was David and Will. Then Dalton. Em was after that. No reply until 3 hours passed. It was from Gabe. "Do NOT leave the house under any circumstances, and find a secure room with no windows, like your closet." I sprinted to my closet and locked myself in there. "What's happening?" I sent. "The camp went on red alert, we are all in the basement and none of the others decided to grab their phones" was his reply. "Is there a possibility that they know exactly where their phones are?" I sent. I waited a few minutes and got a reply. "Cole and Will's are in the living room on the table, David's is in The kitchen, Dana's is on his bed, Dalton's is in the third cabinet on the fourth shelf to the left of the fridge, and the girls' phones are on the floor by the entrance to the basement." Was the reply. Since Dana's room was closest, I got his first,Cole and Will's were next, along with Cole's charger, my charger was with Dalton's phone and charger, and Davids phone was after that. I finally made my way to the door to the basement. I grabbed the girls phones and ran down the stairs.
Dana immediately pulled me in for a hug. "I'm so glad you are okay" he murmured. "Love birds, don't forget that we are code red for nothing" India said. We pulled apart and sat down with the others. "Yeah, code red is because the weather is acting up. I heard something about a tornado?" Cole said. Em nodded. "Oh, did the sirens go off?" I asked. "Yeah." They said. I started laughing. The little encounter I had with Dana really messed me up. We stayed down there are talked, listening to the wind grow stronger.