chapter 19

I was listening to Not Broken Anymore by Blue October and on top of the hammock/roof of my practice fort. Dana had texted me, asking if I was angry, and Dalton texted asking if we were still on for dinner. I replied to both.

Can we talk? Was from Dana

Do you want me to come and talk? Was from Dalton.

I'm not mad. Sure, what do you want to talk about? I sent to Dana.

Its fine, I'm good. I sent to Dalton.

Dalton sent back a smiley face.

Can we talk face to face? -Dana
Sure, go to the camp office, take the path by the tree that has a bird carved into it. When you get to the stump with 26 rings, turn left and follow the glow sticks. -M.E.
Okay?
Yeahhhhh
On my way.
Kk

I waited for Dana and about five minutes later he came into veiw. "Hey." I said. "Did you do this?" He asked, motioning towards the structure. I nodded. "Cool." He said. "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked. "M.E., I am going to cut to the point. Can I have a second chance? I way over reacted, and I was a big jerk about it. I really like you. I know that you are going to Dinner with Dalton and his friends but I want to take you out like a gentleman. Please let me have a second chance. To prove myself? Please?" He asked. I was silent, thinking. 

Sorry for the short chapter and cliff hanger.....
Did anyone else know that Hunter Lucas left FAH? And WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? Alsoooo

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!

Also who ships

M.E. + Dalton

M.E. +Dana