Warning

Content Warning: This story contains sensitive topics that may be disturbing or triggering for some readers. Please be aware of the following elements:

1. Depictions of Rape: This story may contain scenes or discussions involving sexual assault. If you are sensitive to this topic or have experienced trauma related to it, please consider skipping those sections or avoiding this story altogether.

2. Underage Drinking: There are instances in this story where characters engage in underage drinking. If this is a sensitive topic for you or if it goes against your personal values, please exercise caution while reading.

3. Drug Use: The story may include references to or depictions of drug use. If this subject matter is triggering or makes you uncomfortable, please approach this story with care.

4. Swearing: The characters in this story may use strong language or profanity. If explicit language offends you, please be mindful of this while reading.

5. Smoking: Characters may be depicted smoking cigarettes or engaging in other forms of tobacco use. If this is a triggering topic for you or if it goes against your personal preferences, please take note.

6. Sexual Content: This story may contain scenes of a sexual nature. If explicit sexual content is distressing for you or if you prefer to avoid such material, please proceed with caution or choose not to read this story.

7. Mentions of Suicide: There may be references to or discussions about suicide in this story. If you find this topic triggering or are currently struggling with suicidal thoughts, it is recommended that you seek support from a mental health professional or reach out to a helpline immediately.

It is important to prioritize your well-being while engaging with any form of media. If you feel uncomfortable, overwhelmed, or in need of support, please reach out to a trusted individual or consider contacting helplines or mental health organizations that specialize in providing assistance. Remember, seeking help is a sign of strength.

Background: Kayla Maybank is the older sister of JJ Maybank. She has always been protective and taken the hits for JJ when he was young. As the years went on she drifted away and often went away from weeks at a time doing god know what. Eventually JJ found out that she was trying to kill herself each day, but never Could because she couldn't leave JJ alone with their father.