001 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

[05:24 A.M.]

Foul smoke was starting to billow into his nostrils, inhaling all the air around him including what came out of the cigarette in his hand. He couldn't stand the smell, it was true, but if he wanted to continue what he was doing, he had to hold on and not cough, so as not to be heard by his parents, who already suspected that he used drugs and smoked a wide variety of all kinds.

It wasn't long before his alarm clock went off and let him know that he should be preparing for high school by now, anyway, he wasn't worried either, since he would be missing, again.
He didn't even have a reason to attend, for all he knew, Ralph would be absent due to his bad feelings that he was experiencing this last week.

He would not want to put up with the inconvenience of her long-haired enemy with her blonde dog, because it was true, Susan looked like a dog in heat being stuck like nail and dirt to Margaret, it seems that they like each other. And the fact of enduring for fifteen years to see Margaret, they were neighbors, since she was a fetus their mothers knew each other.

I exhale the remaining gas that accumulated in his mouth, feeling the world spin and not being able to see his room well. I was very high, too.

He turned to see his nightstand, finding pills, energy, more cigarettes that he stole from his father's wallet, and his cell phone. That it had no battery.

He repeatedly heard his watch tick, time passed, just as the cigars began to disappear from the box that kept them. He felt the singing of birds behind him, leaning on his bed with his back to his window.

He turned around to lean his crossed arms on the window, he rested his head on them, he had quite noticeable dark circles in his eyes, his lips were dry and blue from the cold of the wind, in his hands was a cigarette.

I look at his landscape, which was his patio. Although it was ugly and something usual to see, for the first time it seemed wonderful, the green grass was complemented by the blue and orange tones of the sky, the sun was rising, and the moon was sleeping.

How long have you felt calm? He didn't remember, since lately the school and his parents hadn't let him breathe, he wanted to stay like that all day, nobody bothered him. Unfortunately his pleas could not be fulfilled, the alarm sounded after him.

His parents would get up and they can see him in that situation, so he quickly put all the products he used under his bed, lay down and wrapped himself in the not-so-warm sheets.

Surely he would smoke more, later.

_