007 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

...

Henry White, a second-year student at Ashton High School, was found on one of the five playgrounds in the park located next to the same high school where he attended. It is believed that he died around eleven thirty, since his partner, Ralph Roud claims that his partner was online until ten past eleven.

Three hours before this event, the parents report the disappearance of Henry, who had apparently escaped from their home through their second-story window.

His body was found with burns on his mouth, arms, thighs and neck, it is stated that the cause of death was third degree burns with extreme pressure, since apparently, they found an empty cigarette pack in one of his pockets.

The brunette remembered that morning when he was watching television, sitting on the comfortable purple sofa in his home with perplexed eyes, he knew that Henry disappeared, but not that he was dead.

Right now he regretted not being able to be there for White when he needed him, all that time he gave him signs and he didn't even notice.

The dark suit suffocated him, but he was suffocated even more by the lump in his throat that wouldn't escape.

"In the name of the Father, of the Holy Spirit..." All those words were distorted by her tears.

Henry White's heart rotted from cigarettes and was consumed by grief.

_

Horrible ending because I lost motivation

The song has nothing to do with the story, even so, the title caught my attention and that's how this idea came about.