006 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

[10:46 P.M]

"Henry? Where are you?" 10:46 P.M

"Your mother contacted mine, I found out that you have run away from home" 10:47 P.M

"Where are you? We can fix it if you have any problems" 10:47 P.M

"Henry, please, I beg you to answer" 10:50 P.M

"I love you, please don't go" 10:51 P.M

"Henry" 10:55 P.M.

"Henry" 10:57 P.M

His heart broke into more pieces than it already was, reading the desperate messages from his partner felt an acidic feeling on his tongue, he didn't even know what he had done.

He didn't think exactly about the moment he jumped from his window into the patio, it was something stupid, he knows; He was left with painful foot and shoulder pain. However, that was no longer relevant to him, he could tolerate it. The problem was that he escaped without telling his parents, although he would still leave later.

He was cold, too cold, his extremities were frozen and he was sure that would die first of hypothermia before committing suicide right there, he forgot his jacket, well, at that moment when he jumped, everything around him became foggy and scattered. He believed he had a good moment to reflect on his life before ending it, he had regrets, many.

At that very moment he felt sorry, he couldn't just go back to his house after being missing for at least three hours, besides, the streets at this time were too dangerous and he didn't have anywhere to go either. The dirty park next to his school was very cold, his blood ran cold just by touching one of the children's games.

He regrets not answering his boyfriend's messages, knowing that he would now be having a panic attack over him. After all, he had sworn loyalty to that teenager since they became close, he had been the only and last person who understood him and who did not judge him for his flaws.

He didn't know exactly what he imagined about his parents, but they were undoubtedly a little worried if they had called Ralph's mother, right now they would be having dinner and probably talking about him and his irresponsibility and lack of conscience.

Well, what's done is done, there's no turning back.

He takes the pack of cigarettes out of his pocket ready to try the last one.

The Moon was the only witness to his act that night.