Author's Note

I've been very much sending out my thank you every now and then but I still would like to say it back again because you appreciate what I've written. This was made just cause I wanted to have fun, relieve stress, and be creative in a certain way that I can. I can't draw, I can't sing, I can't dance but through this I can give you a part of something that we all love in common, and that is Enha. They became my world in pandemic and ever since then, they still are. I hope your love for them stays the same too. Because until I have all the remaining ideas I could juice out from my brain and my love for them never fades, I will write. May 6 marks the 1st anniversary of this story. It has been written for a year already and I am so surprised to see people that supported this from the very beginning still stayed up until now. And those new people who have come to discover the magic from my words have come to remain and unfold the story with me too. You are very much one of the reasons why I write, but ya'll come second from Enhypen though. My heart beats fast when I see the reads getting higher, and same it goes as I see votes from you. I love reading your comments and I laugh at them seeing how you have come to be so indulged in the story. It's such a different world wherein finally, I come to witness every author's point of view.

This story will come back after a long hiatus. One reason is that I am trying to fix the storyline for the second part. It really is such a mess and I mean I could write it down immediately but I know that if I did, it's going to end up real bad and I'll come to regret it soon. The only thing that'll sadden me for making this story in hiatus is that I won't be able to feed you about their stories for a while. I will come back in their anniversary. Thank you!

Some questions about the story that you didn't ask but I wanted to answer:

Q: Where did you get the inspiration on making MD [Jaywon]?

From POTN and a lot of historical dramas. It is also inspired from that one video of them where they were wearing traditional korean clothes. That was so cute. Imagine Wonwon wearing those kind of clothes in this setting. But Jay would have it different though because he is... a prince.

Q: Who is your bias in Enhypen?

I'm all for OT7 but I'm a Jay worshipper.

But no joke guys, whatever is happening in this story does not reflect the artists in ANY WAY! I imagine them as actors who portray these roles but at the end of the day, they're a different person.

Fun fact: My fastest WPM is 120 and regularly goes at 90 (not too fast) and for a regular person IT IS fast. So I don't get why I still can't upload very often.

Ya'll can drop down questions... for real.

And... I have another story coming up. I really hope that you'll have your way and read it because I think it is cute and just really a heart warming story that's not a complicated plot. Which made it easier for me to write. It's even technically finished for like... 2 weeks.

Follow me on twitter:
@ ChuPucca