pt 2 (Matt pov)

ART NOT MINE!!
(I'm sorry I can't credit the artist I found this in a TikTok!!!)

After a painfully long hour next to bria,the bell finally signaled the end of the class.

I quickly packed up my things and walked out of the classroom when I realized bria was following me.i went into a bathroom to lose her, and once I was sure she was gone,I started heading to my illusionist class.it was actually one of my favorites, considering it was only one me and Augustus shared.i mean besides lunch of course but he usually was sitting with his other friends then.

Once I got into the class, I saw Gus and went to sit down next to him.apperently the class had already started shortly before I got there so Gus showed me what we were doing.he told me we were going to make illusions of our partners and Gus didn't have a partner until I got there.he went first, and made a pretty clear illusion of me.he made it disappear, and it was my turn.

I started thinking about what Gus looked like in my head,following the instructions he taught me when I started with illusions.well,he has a dark completion,dark brown hair,pointed ears(well no duh Matt he's a which of course),and pretty deep blue eyes. WAIT DID I JUST SAY HIS EYES WERE PRETTY???I mean it's not gay to admire someone's eyes right???I'm thinking to deep into this...anyways I managed to make an illusion, but there were hearts around it!!!my face quickly turned a deeper shade of tomato red then amity's face could ever manage to,and honestly Augustus' face may have somehow been worse.i managed to get rid of it before anyone else saw (at least I hope no one else saw) and thankfully the bell ring so I raced out of class to the bathroom to try to get rid of all the blush on my face before my next class.

(END SCENE)
    finally decided to put out a new chapter btw Im planning to make the next one in Gus's pov so the whole book isn't in Matt's pov

                                              Word count-368