ISABELLE PART 2

Gigo Castle, October 20th, 2097

Isabelle's guard grabbed her before she toppled down into the courtyard.

"If you're that eager to leave, I doubt you would have come this willingly." He huffed.

"Well, I could have done something else! You!" Isabelle hissed at a loss for words.

"I'm Vucimara. Everyone calls me Vuci." He said.

"Well, Vucimara, I may have had a reason to leave that dank cell." Isabelle growled.

"If you wanted escape I believe you could have done that right then and there instead of almost perishing by falling off a balcony." Vuci said.

"Or maybe I needed to see where I was." Isabelle insisted.

"You could have asked." Vuci said.

"Or maybe I wanted to escape somewhere else." Isabelle said.

"Now, that may be right. I doubt that's why you came so.... willingly along like a little dumb puppy following her mother!" Vuci laughed.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A DUMB PUPPY!" Isabelle snarled.

Vuci grabbed Isabelle's wrist and yanked her on inside the thrown room.

"Now what do we have here?" Laughed a voice.

"Cassandra." Isabelle hissed.

"Yes. I am. Queen Cassandra, if you please." Cassandra said.

Cassandra walked closer to Isabelle and smiled a wicked smile at right. Isabelle stood stonily mad back at her. They didn't move until Jone spoke.

"It's such a pity, my sister. She's such a pretty one." Jone said.

"More than me?" Cassandra flipped around.

"No. Your beauty outshines her. But she is still beautiful." Jone said.

"Yes. It is a pity."

"But it must go on." Jone demanded.

"Yes. BRING OUT THE ROPES!" Cassandra said.

"Ropes?" Isabelle said shocked.

"I'm sure you know the eight ropes of Melinan, don't you? I'm sure you'll understand them soon when they kill you, isn't that right Jone?"

"True you are, Cassandra." He replied.

"No." Isabelle said.