CLARA (WATER)

Human world (Earth) October 7th, 2097

I woke up at dawn. Ellie was sitting on my bed.

"Tell me a story Clara!" She begged.

"Okay, Okay." I said. "One calm, peaceful night a baby was born. That baby was gifted with magic."

"What magic?" Ellie broke in at her favourite part.

"She was gifted with fire magic. As she got older she controlled it. Then one day she ran away."

"Why?" Ellie asked.

"It was never known. Her last words were to her sister Ivya. "I will never be seen again. My life lies else where."" I said.

""Where? Ivya asked." Ellie joined in.

"There are others in other lands who must join me to defeat the worst enemy you can ever think of. They will destroy the world! She said in a ugly voice."

"Who-" Ivya started to say."

"The girl ran out of the door before she even was realized that she was there."

"Tell another Please!" Ellie begged me.

"How about a new one." I said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ellie yelled.

"Once upon a time in a kingdom named Elsantë there was a girl who had wings. The wings were ice blue and they flapped when she had to fly. The girl's name was Ellenä. She was born from Princess Diã and King Rebo of Natha. One day Ellenä flew to Natha. She was greeted by Emma, a young maid. 'The world has turned black. You must save it.' Ellenä was afraid and she changed her name. She was never seen again." I finished my story.

"What was her knew name?" Ellie asks.

"No one knows. It was heard she flew to Rhea."

"Where mom is from?" Ellie asks me.

"Yeah." I nod.

Then a loud beeping noise hits my ears. "Clara!" Ellie screams as I fall down on the floor. The noise stops but, I can not hear anything. Ellie runs out of the room mouth moving so fast. The room starts to swirl. I'm in the human world! My mom rushes in. Her lips move. I make out going and doctor. Then everything turns black.