Departures and Arrivals

I'm packing my last bag before I head off to college in Cali. I've always wanted to leave Jersey and move to Cali but honestly that's not why I'm excited. I'm finally going to be with my baby 24/7. Chresanto, I met him about a year and a half ago when I was on vacation and visiting my dad when he first moved to Cali. I remember it like it was yesterday...

Me and my little sisters Taylor and Jaidah were on the beach. I was 16 and they were 14. I was laying down on my towel in my bikini. Jai and LeeLee (Taylor) were in the water. I was bored up there by myself so i decided to go join them. On my way there not even paying attention I bumped into a tall, light skinned boy, with short curly hair, and a beautiful smile. We talked, I got his number, we hung out everyday I was there which was a month, and before I left he asked me to be his girlfriend. How could I say no. Well we've been dating, video chatting, texting. Ever since and I see him when I visit my dad. But now ill see him all the time. I can't wait I LOVE my baby. "Gabby come on, your going to miss your flight," Jai said.

I got up and grabbed my last suitcase, make up bag, and bookbag and walked downstairs to the front door. Jaidah grabbed my suitcase. My little JaileeBean, I'm going to miss her. Well she's 16, not so little but still. She's my baby, the baby of the family, I'm going to miss her and my little TaylorTot. That's our thing. I'm GabbyBear. We're not your average teenage sisters. We rarely ever fight or argue. We love eachother a lot, they're like my best friends. I felt a tear stroll down my face.

Taylor came downstairs and we just stared at each other. It was silent but the look on her face said don't cry. The look in her eyes said I'm really going to miss you. We grabbed each other in a tight hug. "Call me everyday okay," I said in between crys. Jaidah soon joined the hug and we were all holding each other tight. I could hug them forever but I had to go. I pulled away and Taylor and Jaidah were hugging eachother. As I hugged my mom and she told me to be careful and to call her everyday. I'm going to miss her too. I walked to my car and closed the trunk door. My older cousin who lives across the street. We drove to the airport and I dryed my tears as Wicked Games by the weekend played in the background.

In front of the airport me and my older cousin Xavier got out and got my bags. He helped me all the way to the door and gave me a big hug. "I'm proud of you Lil cuz. Stay safe. Don't do nothing stupid. If you get in trouble, any trouble at all call me." I nodded in agreement I hugged him one more time and kissed his cheek. I was on the plane, on my way to a new life, going away from my old life, on my way to... Chresanto.

-

*We will be landing in about five minutes. Keep tight until then* The flight attendant said over the speaker. I took my phone out of my backpack and I texted Chres.

GabbyxBear: I'm landing in 5

MyChres❤: Ill be waiting for you as soon as you get off the plane.

GabbyxBear: <3_<3

He just makes me have butterflies. I can't wait to be in his arms. I checked the time on my phone... two minutes now. Time please go by fast.

-

Finally I got off the plane. My bags were on that thing that goes around. That's what I was looking for then I came across... him.

I ran over to him. Slipping through people. He slightly jogged over to me. It seemed like I was running for years been when we finally reached eachother it was like I fell in heaven. His embrace was something I yawned for, for so long. His warm, soft lips against with mine. Felt like home, like I belonged here. In his arms I could stay forever. We seperated and he smiled, I blushed. "Come on we have to get your bags," his voice was like sex to my ears.

He held my hand over to the carrier and we waited for my bags, his arms now wrapped around my waist. "Those right there," I said pointing to my luggage. He grabbed two and I grabbed one. We walked out and towards a white range rover. We put my bags in the trunk and we both got in the backseat. Ray, Chresanto's best friend, was driving. "Hey Gabby," he said. "Hey Ray," I said smiling. Chresanto then spoke "Oh Gabby this Ray's cousin, Kelci..."