Devina

So many questions ran through my head. Who was this girl? Why was she staring me down? Did I know her from somewhere? Did she know of me? I don't see how. I just came over here from way across the country. All I did know was that she was aggravating the living fūck out of me. "So that Devina girl... who is she?"

Chres glared at Ray. Ray glared at Chres. Ray glared at me. Kelci looked at Chres confused and so was I. Seems like everyone knew something and I didn't. Why was that? If anything why did Kelci know and I didn't? Someone tell me who she is. "She's just some random girl from last year. She used to be ALL OVER Chres in high school," Ray finally spoke. Chres' eyes got huge and glared at Ray.

"Yeah, but I told her I had a girlfriend. That's probably why she keeps staring you down. I guess she figured that's you." He was turning slightly pink.

"Yeah," Ray said rolling his eyes. There's something they're not telling me. If they think I'm not going to find out they're crazy. There's something about this Devina girl that gives me an uneasy feeling. Her stares and glares made my skin crawl and she knew it did. Tension and intimidation. That's what was in her eyes. She was mad because she wants what is mine. But what is mine is mine. I stared back at her. She just smirked and laughed it off. This bítch. Me and her are going to have a problem. I can feel it. I can see it.

-

Next class I have. Me and Kelci. Dance. We come out from the locker room. Cut off by her. She stopped when she saw me. Her weave falling down her back. She stopped, looked at me, giggled, rolled her eyes, walked away.

She doesn't even know me. Why is she testing me? She doesn't intimidate me. Why would she? What she wants is mine. She's intimidated by me.

We stretched then started dancing to murda bizness by Iggy Azaela. When we started heading into the locker room but before I could get through the door I was bumped. That's the last time this bítch is gonna bump me today. I stormed over to her locker. "Look, what the fùck is your problem?"

"Whatever are you talking about," she said trying to sound innocent but her sarcasm was peircing through and I could here it loud and clear.

"All day you've been giving me shît. Bumping me, grilling me, like what the hèll did I do to you? Do I know you from somewhere or something?" I said obviously aggravated.

"No you don't know me... but your boyfriend does," so this bítch thinks she's funny. I don't know how they do shít in Cali like that, but I'm from Jersey. If I was on Jersey Shore I would be JWoww and I would definetly beat this bîtch's àss.

"Oh yeah, your that thirsty àss girl Ray was talking about. You were all over my boyfriends dîck but he didn't want your dirty ratchet àss."

"Oh really? That's not quite how I remember it. I think you should talk to your boyfriend." She started walking away. "And when you do tell him I said hi," then she kept walking. Who the fùck did this bítch think she was? And what the fùck was she talking about. As if Chres wanted her. Bítch please, she's just trying to make me mad and it's not going to work. Ill save my anger for the day I whoop her àss. This is not the end of me and Devina. Ratchet àss hœ.