Meera

——05:11 PM / December 05, 2020——

“sfurty, I saw a bl series yesterday and now I am obsessed with the Main Characters, I can die for Sarawat.” I said sitting on the seat next to her, she had saved the seat for me, as she arrives earlier.
We still had 20 minutes before the class starts and I really wanted to talk about Sarawat to someone.

She raised her eyebrows, “Sarawat from the T2gether series?”

I titled my head and raised my eyebrows, Sfurty didn't seem the type to watch series. “you know him?”

She smiled at my confused look, “I do. Sarawat and Tine.”

“Oh My God!!” I screamed as quietly as possible, “I have the biggest crush on Sarawat.”

“Yes, Bright is a sweetheart.”

“Bright??”

“The actor who played Sarawat.”

“Oh!!” I pouted, “I didn't knew that.”

Her eyes widened in suprise and she chuckled, “I have watched all their interviews. Do you know the Bright, the actor, dreamt of kissing tine?”
My mouth hang open, I certainly didn't knew that, “What????”

“You need to watch that interview. Bright said that when he was reading the novel, he strongly related to the sarawat and he was thinking too much, so he had a dream.”
She told me about Win commenting on Bright's lips and the weak moments they had during the shooting. I ogled all the information as it was a leaked question from the exams and my future depended on it.

—— 01:00 PM / December 06th, 2020 ——

I have watched all the interviews of BrightWin despite my fear that the actors personality might ruin the characters for me, and it was the greatest decision I've ever taken.

I was staring at pdf of T2gether Novel that I had downloaded from an illegal website because I was too broke to afford the physical copy.

I was on the second chapter of the novel when Ravi called me, “Meera!!” his voice came through the phone, “Are you okay?” he sounded worried which confused me.

I sat straighter, “why? what happened?”

“you happened” he snapped at me, “you haven't replied to any of my text in last 24 hours. do you even know how worried I was?”

I was speechless, every friend of mine knew that I am not a great texter, i often either forget to see their message or leave them on read that's why i have told everyone to text message me if something is important because I was also not good at picking up calls.

“I am sorry” I breathed into the phone then I tried to explain, “I had classes and then I just found out this great series and you know my notifications are off so i just forgot”

There was a silent for a pregnant moment then a laugh rumbled through the phone and i exhaled heavily, atleast he is not angry.
“So you forgot to text your boyfriend?” I pressed on my lips tighter refusing to utter a word, “Babe, give me some warning in the future.”

“I am so sorry” I said again, “I’ll definitely try to warn you in the future.”
I knew this would happen again when i am reading nothing else matters in the world.

“btw I called you to check my edit my new poem”

“Sure! Send me. I'll be your critic boss.” I said eagerly. I loved his poems. Ravi was a writer, more precisely poet because he always says I do not writer fiction but his poems always had mixture of raw truth and his own fantasy.