44. 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬

"You know this is scary where are we going?"

A few days have gone by and they were heading to a undisclosed location well at least not to bella.

They knew where they were taking Dakota. Bella was taking her to a meeting with Craig, Neil and Pedro.

"Just calm down we will be there in a few seconds"

A few days ago they flew to LA because bella had important things to do and dakota just wanted to go to a Harry Styles concert.

Dakota had a week off from filming her new film and she wanted to really relax and enjoy her time.

After a few minutes they arrived to the secret location.

They got out of the car and walked towards the house.

"Is this where you kill me?"

Bella rolled her eyes and looked at her "yeah kota im sorry that was my plan all along- sorry for snapping"

Dakota snorted at her sarcasm "thats okay babes but why are you nervous babe?"

They didn't answer they just kept walking with her head down until they reached the door.

Bella turned to look at Dakota "babe you're scaring me"

They let out a breath and knocked on the door.

The truth was bella knew what was going to be dakotas answer. She knew what dakota was going to say but Craig told bella to at least try.

A few seconds later the door opened revealing Craig with a smile on his face "bella! Dakota! How are you guys?"

Craig greeted both and let them inside. Dakota was confused.

Why was bella nervous?

"Hi Craig! We're good i guess how about you-" she stopped when she noticed pedro and neil sitting on the living room.

"Oh? Hi guys...is this an intervention?" Dakota joked.

Pedro laughed "no but please sit down"

And she did.

This is were things got even weirder. Bella next to dakota facing pedro, craig and Neil.

"Okay dakota we have a question for you..."

She blinked a few times "okay? This is weird just ask it. Whatever it is"

Craig looked and neil and he nodded. He turned to look at dakota.

"Dakota we want you to play dina"

Her breath hitched. Her is widened.

Was this a joke?

Dakota turned to look at bella to see that they had a small smile on their face.

"Are you guys fucking with me?"