60. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

The first outfit is purple btw hehe

February 6th

10 am

Bella was arriving in NYC in full incognito. no one had to find out or the plan would be ruined. but the thing was that Dakota thought Bella was in England working as they said. that they couldn't make it because of work which was a big lie. Not many people knew about the plan. just Pedro and Ophelia.

Dakota was so busy with rehearsals that she didn't even aloud for her to feel sad, she after all knew that work was work and Bella couldn't do anything.

all of Dakota's friends were coming. most of the ST cast like Millie, Noah, Finn, Caleb, Joe, and David. Millie was obviously bringing Jake. Olivia, Timothee, and Kit were also coming. she also invited the TLOU cast and crew.

pedro was in Bella's hotel room trying to calm them down "Everything will go as planned trust me"

"what if she says no?"

Pedro snorted "She won't trust me"

bella wouldn't stop pacing back and forth "i need some air"

"put on the wig first"

they were wearing a blonde wig in the airport to not get recognized. Bella groaned and grabbed the wig from the bed weakly putting it on. they opened the door and as they were closing it they dumped into someone "oh sorry- Bella?"

their eyes widened "no i'm not Bella" they said with a weak American accent.

olivia rolled her eyes and gave them a scowl "i thought you weren't coming"

bella let out a breath and without saying anything they took out the box.

her jaw fell to the floor "holy fuck you are proposing?"

"yes, that's why no one knows im here please don't say anything. its a surprise" Bella put the box back in their pocket.

"i won't say anything but wow my best friend is getting engaged. how are you feeling?"

"I'm nervous but happy i love Dakota so much and i really want to marry her"

before she could say something another person joined the conversation "Babe what is taking so long- blonde Bella?"

Timothee.

"babe? i knew it!" Bella snorted. if Dakota knew Bella was there Bella would have told her in a second.

Olivia groaned and rolled her eyes giving Timmy a scowl "Please don't say anything we can keep each others secrets. Timmy, you didn't see Bella here okay? don't ask. you have our word"

"fine i will see you guys later," Bella said as they went back inside.

"woah that was fast"

"I'm not leaving this room until tomorrow"

and that is what they did.

10 PM

when Dakota arrived at her apartment she called Bella. Bella almost choked on their dinner and accidentally answered the phone when they were coughing a little "Babe? Are you okay?"