Ch 1

Hey I'm Olivia. I'm 15 years old and I can't talk. I can hear but ever since I was born I haven't been able to learn talk. So I've learned to sign. I always felt really lonely and I have never made any friends. But since 6th grade I like being alone.

I was getting ready to go to a concert and a band named Tokio hotel. I put on a pastel pink shirt and threw a white sweater on top I then put on some bell bottoms and converse. I head outside and wave my hand over to the cab to come pick me up.

I'm one of the first few people to arrive so I've go to stand right by the stage which was pretty exciting. After a few moments the place is packed with girls and I feel so uncomfortable because they were unnecessarily pushing me and shoving me around I got really irritated.

Time skip
Tom's pov
"Hello everyone! Thank you for coming to our concert this evening we'll start off with our most popular song into the monsoon!" Bill had said and we started playing. I couldn't help but notice this beautiful girl in front row. She was wearing bell bottoms and white sweater. She looked awfully gorgeous I just couldn't take my eyes off of her.

We play a couple more songs and all we do the whole time is stare at each other I examine her and how pretty she is. I then end up realizing that she's being squished because I hear a yelp and I couldn't see her anymore. And I think bill noticed too because he had looked at me worried.

Olivia's pov
I can't take my eyes off this one boy. Tom The blonde hair boy with dreads he's awfully handsome. And I stop daydreaming when a girl pushes to the ground I yelp because some girls are stepping on me. This would be a really good time to have my voice but this is one of the bad benefits for being mute. And the suddenly I hear bill. " everyone could you please remain quiet and calm down please?" They don't listen and they just keep screaming reaching their hands out.

And then Tom takes the mic and steps forward and I hear from his German accent "everyone I need you to calm down!" He yells quite angry he goes closer to the stage and holds his hand out for me. They all back away from him and I reach for his hand and he helps me up on the stage.

I can't fucking believe this. This is actually happening holy fuck. "Are you okay?" He asks me worriedly and I nod my head. He calls for his manager and leads me to toms dressing room I sit and examine the room. And there's guitars EVERYWHERE.