Ch 3

5 months past and I have been getting close with Tom. And  Tom helped me  how to talk. And I've  gotten so much better. It's like I've been talking whole life! I'm so glad I met him.

7:16pm

Hey Olivia! Wanna come over to my place?

to my place?

Yeah sure!

Okay I'll pick you up
in a few minutes!

Okay!

Few minutes later

I'm here!

Okay I'm heading out rn!

We head over to his place and I examine his room as we head in there

We head over to his place and I examine his room as we head in there. All the time we've hung out I've never been to his house! He hasn't been to mine either though.  His room is filled with guitars on the wall and a lot of hats. I sit on the edge of his bed. "You wanna here a song I'm working? I made it from scratch all of it is original!" Tom says  I smile "yeah sure!" He gets his guitar. It's not electric though his an acoustic.
He starts okay his guitar. And I hear his voice

"You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong
I know you get me, so I let my walls come down, down
Before you met me
I was alright, but things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life, now every February
You'll be my Valentine, Valentine
Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance, until we die
You and I, will be young forever
You make me
Feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back
My heart stops
When you look at me, just one touch
Now, baby, I believe this is real
So take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back"

he plays the rest of the song and I am memorized by his song " I love it! It's a really good song! Who is it for?" I ask smirking at him. Hoping he'll say it's me. "Oh. It's just this one girl. She's really pretty! And she's got this amazing brunette hair! And she's so gorgeous you know she's like an angel." He says " what's her name?" I ask " oh  it's.... Uhm... her names chloe!!"

I feel a wave of shock and sadness run through my body I've had feelings for Tom ever since the day of the concert. "oh that's such a lovely name!" I smile  "Yeah" he says "you wanna go get something to eat?" He's says "sure" I say and we both walk to this restaurant. We head to this restaurant ' Rhein haus"

a waiter sits us down and we look at the menu "how about we split this? It's the Flammekuechen it says it has toasted caraway, sour cream, speck and chives! And it serves for 2" Tom says

"Okay!" I say smiling the waiter comes "Hey! My names Chloe and I'll be your waiter for today! What can I get you to drink?" I look at Tom and he looks at me and I speak "Uhm.. I'll just have water." I say smiling and she looks towards Tom " and for you pretty boy?" She says looking at him " I'll have water as well."  And she walks off  "ohh this is why you wanted to come here! is that the girl?" I say smiling  completely shattered inside.

His eyes widen  "no no no!" He says shaking his head "no that's not her." He say "oh okay." The waiter comes back and gives us our water "now what would you like to eat?" She says smiling looking at Tom "both of us will only have the Flammekuechen" "and your splitting this?" She asks "yes." Tom says "alright we'll come back with your guys food." She says and walks away

Few minutes pass by

"Here you go! Foods hot so be careful" she says and walks away "this looks so good!" Tom says practically drooling and I giggle " yeah it really does!" I say smiling. Tom immediately digs in like he hasn't ate in weeks. I only eat a couple bites since I've noticed I've gained 6 pounds.

"How come you aren't eating?" He says food in his mouth. "I did. I ate some already." I say taking only one more bite. "Yeah! Only like 4 bites! You barely even ate" he says  "I just feel full" I say.

After toms done eating we walk back to his place. "Cmon Olivia you barely even ate."