Ch 10

The city is so pretty. We are in New York. And I love it here. It's really nice. Tom has his arm around my waist as we visit little shops and stores.

We walk back to the hotel and I'm holding bouquets of roses in my hand. I find a big glass to put the flowers in and Tom goes into bills room to talk. I then go to the living room and start watching thirteen and then Tom comes in.  "Bill, Gustav, Georg and I are going to hang out. You wanna come?". I shake my head "no I'll sit back and stay here."

He nods and kisses me "I'll be back Love." I nod and continue to Watch my movie as they all head out. Ince the movie is over I go into the bedroom and start trying to find the right pitches for my song. I then hum the song and I feel happy. All I have to do is sing it and I'll be okay. I smile to myself.

I wait for The boys to come back.
10pm
'Have fun!'
12am
'When will you be back?'
1am
'Tom!'
2:30am.
'Are you okay?'
4am.

I wake up to hear a group of boys laughter and the door opens. Then Closes I lay down with my eyes closed to see if we will come in. I hear the door slowly open. He comes into the bed. He doesn't smell like alcohol. So I know he wasn't doing anything. He wraps his arms around my waist and brings me closer to his body. I then soon fall asleep.

I wake up and Tom is still sleeping. I kiss him on the cheek ever so gently being careful I don't wake him. I then see a smile across his face. I then get up and take a shower and get ready for the day. I head to the living room and sit in the sofa, watching movies until he wakes up.

2 hours pass and I get up to go into the room I don't see Tom and I maybe some how missed him. I then hear the door open A towel wrapped around Tom's waist as he goes into the draw and gets some clothes. I literally fold seeing him.

He turns around and smiles at me as he heads back into the bathroom to change. I sit on the bed waiting for him to get out. The door opens yet again and he's changed. "Finally your up." I say. " it 9am!" I say and he comes over and kisses me.

"Well I don't wake up at 6 in the morning like you do." I lightly laugh. "Do you have anything to do today?" I say he nods. "Yeah. We have to go rehearse the song again." He says. "Can I come? And I can show them the lyrics on the way there!" I say practically begging. "Okay fine. Cmon let's go" he says.