5- Award ceremony

(i just want everyone to know that when i choose the outfits for y/n i do it so you, the readers, can have an image of what might be happening and imagine the story better, i choose the clothes based of my aesthetic, likes and body type, by no means do you have to like or choose the same outfit options i just like to put them in there to make the stories a bit more realistic and imaginable, especially because they are for my enjoyment aswell, thanksss)

—————————

Tonight was a big night for me and my band. We were going to be performing at an award show in America! and we were nominated for not 1 but 2 awards! The first one was best up and coming artists and the second one was best music video in the alternate category. I was beyond exited being only 19 this was like a dream come true.

The band were performing our newest song that gained a lot of attention recently. It's called "Take me away" (from freaky friday, except it's this bands original song)

When me and the girls arrived at the venue there was a red carpet, we all had 3 outfit changes, one for the carpet, one for the show and another one for the rest of the award ceremony. I loved my carpet dress the most it was STUNNING and made me feel like a rock n roll version of a princess.

Me and the girls got out of the limo and the crowd roared, i couldn't see where i was going due to all the flashing form the cameras

Me and the girls got out of the limo and the crowd roared, i couldn't see where i was going due to all the flashing form the cameras. I hadn't been to an event this fancy yet and I was superrr nervous, my band on the other hand were ecstatic.
I started making my way up the stairs to the interviewers but tripped on the train of my dress, i had my eyes closed preparing to hit the floor but instead i felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, i squinted my eyes open only to see a pair of brown eyes looking back, i quickly recognised the eyes and my cheeks flashed pink. I quickly stood up straight and fixed my dress not noticing the cameras going crazy for capturing that moment between myself and this guy.

I recognised him straight away, i mean between the dreads and the lip ring he's hard to not recognise. I had a poster of him and his band on my wall, i loved their music, and to be honest i had a crush on him. How of ALL celebrities here could he be the one to not only see me embarrass myself but also save me from hurting myself.

I realised i hadn't said anything yet and he was smiling at me while his eyes inspected my face,
"uhm thank you"
"no worries. i have girls falling for me everyday i'm used to it" he smirked at me, wow was he always this corny?
"HA, yeah right anyway i must be going i've got a show to get ready for, thanks again" i smiled before lightly putting my hand on his arm and continuing up the stairs to my friends who were waiting patiently at the top giggling to one another.

We were now backstage preparing for our song, i was doing vocal prep whilst my hair was getting put up,

Next fit^

Next fit^

The lady had almost finished my hair and i was smiling at myself in the mirror, i had finally made it, i was so happy in this very moment until i heard
"damn, y/n i thought you looked hot on the carpet but a two piece looks even better on you"
i turned my chair around eyeing him off,
"hello again tom" i smacked my lips pronouncing the m
"so i guess you are performing before us then, lady's first"
i slid out of my chair, he was so much taller than me, i decided a little flirting couldn't do me any wrong
"why thank you pretty boy" i smirked before winking at him and turning away walking towards the stage. Before he could say anything else i heard one of his band mates, i'm guessing bill start laughing and saying how red he was and i giggled to myself.

They had just announced our name and me and the girls ran on stage. I immediately felt an electric feeling from the crowd, i was performing in front of some of my idols, people i grew up loving but i wasn't nervous, not even a little bit once the music started i couldn't bloody wait to just let loose.
The crowd were on their feet dancing with me and i even saw tokio hotel bobbing along to the beat from the side of the stage. That made me even more happy.
When i finished singing i thanked the room then smiled and left the stage, the band group hugged us all being sweaty and sticky from putting so much into that song. Tom walked past and our hangs graced one another sending a shock threw my arm
"you did really good, you've got a killer voice" he said looking down at me, before i could register what he said their band was being introduced
"goodluck pretty boy" i smiled at him and he smirked walking into the stage.

The girls were giggling knowing i have a crush on this boy for a while but i was so mesmerised by them performing i didn't even notice.

The managers and stage producers were quick to get us changed and back into the audience for the awards, they kept out hair the same and touched up our makeup just having us change and take our seats.

I loved all my outfits even though my boobs were out a lot it made me more confident. I had always loved my body and being in the rock music industry it was a lot more acceptable.
Most of the performing artists were sat together so we wouldn't disrupt the other guests with the constant back and forth and when it came time to present the awards everyone was seated, and guess who sat across from me at the table... the one and only Tom Kaulitz.
It felt like it was meant to be, we were meant to meet, meant to chat, meant to get along, i don't know it just felt like such a coincidence.
Over all we didn't win any awards, but just being nominated was such an honour, i got to meet so many people i grew up supporting and even perform for them it was a night to remember. Tom couldn't stop checking me out, i caught him staring at my chest twice and my face about 4 times. I thought it was cute, i was always told he was such a ladies man but he seemed shy. Apart from the corny lines on the stairs and not so sly staring he didn't talk to me at all. And of coarse backstage which was interrupted unfortunately but maybe one day we'll meet again.

The next morning i was drinking an iced latte in the hotel room waiting for the girls to wake up, when they brought me breakfast up to my room there was a newspaper, and on the front page was me! and tom! and tom had his arm around my waist! and i was halfway to the floor staring into his eyes! i was beyond embarrassed! Why would they print this? i was so not exited for the girls to see this and tease me for the rest of time. I folded the paper and threw it on the bed before eating my breakfast to get rid of my hangover.