2- swimming pool

I was brushing my hair out when tom rolled over in his sleep and fell off the bed, i started dying laughing and his face looked very shocked for a moment then he came to realisation what happened and through a pillow at me
"shut up" ugh his morning voice is so hot
"morning bub"
"morninggg" he groaned as he got off the floor and came over to the mirror i was standing at.
He slid his arms around my waist and dug his face into my neck, he was so warm.

"Bill wants to hang out today so we are going to the pool" i smiled at him through the mirror
"the pool? this hotel has a pool" he looked confused as if he's never been to one before i just giggled at his dumbness
"yes dumbass all hotels have pools, you just never swim in them because the band is always busy"
he just nodded and rubbed his eye yawning before walking away to what i assumed to be the bathroom.
Whilst he was gone i picked out a bikini and closed the door to get changed, i was struggling to tie my top up when tom walked in but my back was facing him, without saying anything he came over and tied it for me extremely carefully and his hands grazed my back ever so lightly. He's so adorable and sweet when no one's around.
"thank you bub"
"never thought i would be tying a girls shirt before untying it" he smirked and i just turned around to face him now fully dressed.
"damn" he said eyeing off my body.
"i could say the same about you pretty boy" he had taken off his shirt and put his dreads in a ponytail, he knows i like them like that. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a small peck on the lips, his hands automatically went to my hips and pulled me in closer, i could see where this was going to i pulled away.

 I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a small peck on the lips, his hands automatically went to my hips and pulled me in closer, i could see where this was going to i pulled away

the bikini ^(you choose)

the bikini ^
(you choose)

"right i'm gonna brush my teeth and grab a few things then we can meet bill downstairs" i smiled  and went to walk out of the room
he replied by slapping my ass with both his hands and smirking as he watched me walk into the bathroom.

I had packed a bag with some water, snacks, towels, sunscreen, tanning lotion, a hairbrush for me and bill, some sunnies, a speaker and my lip balm. I was now wearing one of toms shirts as a cover up which he complemented as always and we started walking to the elevator.

As we got to the right floor we met Bill and went outside to the huge rooftop spa/ pool area, it had a big bar and some lounge chairs, there was also what seemed to be a dj booth but no one was in it right now, i assumed they did some type of pool party at night time or something as there were a lot of lights around. I chose a sun chair and placed my stuff down and took off my shirt, i heard Bill whistle and tom smacked him saying "lay off my women" i just giggled and sat down pulling out the sunscreen, tom came over and did my back for me and the morning was very nice and relaxing. The guy that films the tokiohotel tv was there and was asking us about our night last night and basically everything that's been happening. Eventually he let us just relax and went upstairs for a bit to give us some privacy i guess.
We all got in the pool first but it was too cold for me so whilst the boys went to the swim up bar i got into the spa. They bought me over a cocktail of some sort but the got back into the pool and started wrestling or something idk whatever brothers do.

Eventually they joined me and we all talked nonsense before i got out to tan. I texted gustav and georg to join us which they did and they went straight to the spa.

After a few hours i got kind of bored and the boys were starting to come back so i suggested we get food and tom told me he ordered us some and i smiled widely.
"that's why i love ya" everyone smiled at that and sat down on the lounge chairs soaking up the American sun.

Eventually we were done for the day so everyone returned to their rooms before they had to get ready to leave for an interview or something, i was in the shower when tom came in and i smirked but stopped when he didn't get in or say a cheesy pickup line.

"what's wrong bub"
"i'm so fucking sunburnt, it hurts so bad"
i just laughed
"told you to put on sunscreen, the suns not the same here as it is in Germany stupid" he just huffed and got in the shower with me. Immediately hissing and stepping back, i knew what the issue was so i turned the water cold to soothe his skin and he seemed to release the tension in his body and kissed me.

Before anything got heated Toms phone rang so i hopped out and answered it much to toms debate and complaining. It was their agent and luckily i answered it because the boys had to leave in 10 mins.
Usually i would go with them to these things but because it wouldn't end until late i decided to sit this one out and just hang out at the hotel, for some me time.
Tom wanted to stay too of coarse but then his agent came in and basically dragged him out of the hotel room with Bill and the rest of the boys which i laughed.
I put on a movie and snuggled into bed, eventually falling asleep watching Harry Potter.