Chapter 4

My P.O.V
I wrote Grayson back this morning. When I got do I went to the Mall. I saw my other to Besties, Stephanie and Natalie. They were in Aeropostale looking at the flannel tank tops. I got really happy when I saw them. I screamed "Stephanie!!! Natalie!!!" They turn around and I start running at them. I was running really fast to. We hugged, and started walking around the Mall. We walked by journeys the shoe store and I saw the cutest pair of Vans ever! They were flannel, and I saw a flannel shirt witch made me think of Matthew Espinosa. Oh yea did I tell you that Natalie is Natalie Espinosa? But anyway I bought the shirt for Matt and then we left that store and I saw a white with black wheels Penny Board! I fell in love with it! I ran into the store and the owner told me to walk. I started sped walking. I grabbed it and paid for it. The girls got one to. Natalies was neon green a neon pink. And Stephanies was neon orange and turquoise. We left the Mall, and we boarded back to my place. We walked threw the door and saw Aaron and his little sister and her boyfriend.....
_____________________
Hey guys!!!!!! I hope you like this chapter!!! It took me all day!!!! Wait who's Aaron's sister?? And who's her BOYFRIEND???😱😱😱 find out in the next chapter!!!! Love you guys!!! 😘😍😘😍😜😜
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX-M