Chapter 7

*three weeks later*

"I can't believe that it's been three weeks since mom and dad died......" I said. "I know Mady.... I'm sorry." Says Cam. I just curl up into a ball on the couch and cry. Cam says " Mady plz don't cry! If you cry I'll start crying." "I'm sorry Cam I just can't help but cry, I loved them so much!" "I know Mady..... Just plz try not to cry in front of Nash. You know how emotional he can get sometimes..." I just giggled and stopped crying because Nash came in. His eyes whore big red and puffy. "Nash what's wrong?" "It's Hayes." "What's wrong with Hayes?" Asked Cam. "Yea Nash what's wrong??" Hayes asked as he came from my room. "Wait Hayes, y were you in my room??" "I was looking for Nash." he looked down to the floor. "Ok whatever, your telling me the truth later." "Ok..." He said as his voice faded. Now Nash what's wrong?? "Never mind I found him." Nash said. "Wait you lost him?" Cam said. "Haha Nash I was here the whole time!" Hayes says. " Ok now that we got all that figured out... Hayes why were you in my room?" I asked. " I was on the phone with Ethan btw that's Grayson's brother. He said that they are coming out to Oklahoma this weekend and they're staying at there uncles for a few days." Hayes says. "Awesome!!" Me Nash and Cam all say at the same time. Then there was a knock on the door. "Who can that be?" Nash says.
_____________________
Hey guys sorry it took so long. I got my phone taken away but I got it back today! Ok love you guys!!! Bye!!!!