Chapter 3

Grayson's P.O.V
A few days ago...

I got a letter in the mail today. It was kinda weird though. I wasn't expecting anything. But anyway, it was from a girl in Oklahoma. Her name was Madyson Dallas. I though for awhile.... where have I heard that name? Then it hit me....Madyson Dallas from MagCon. Her big brother and his best friends are my biggest inspirations. I remember her singing with Shawn Mendes. Anyway I started writing her back, but my mum said I had to come eat dinner. Of course I ran in there because who doesn't love food! I say in my head " I forgot to cover the letter!" I ask to be excused for a few minutes. My mum says yes and I run to my room and cover the letter and then go to the bathroom.

* 2 minutes later *

I got back to the table and Ethan gives me this weird look. I say "What is there something on my face?" He says "You have pizza sauce on your face." I laugh and wipe it off.

* 30 minutes later *

I go back to my room and start playing music. She bad starts playing and I sing along with it. I got done writing and put the letter in the mail.
________________________
Hey guys!!!! I hope you like this chapter it's all about Grayson!!!! Love y'all!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX-M