Mermai-err...Sirenification

"Mmmh..." a pair of eyes slowly opened to reveal...nothing.

...

"Oh shit...d-did I go blind? Why the hell is the Universe against me like this?!"

"You aren't blind boy."

The voice cut through the darkness, an echoey sound to it that almost reminded him of a robot. Lights suddenly turned on and forced him to close his eyes, slowly opening them as he adjusted to it.

First thing the boy noticed was that he was tied to a table, clamps around his hands, legs, even if those were redundant, and waist. "Oh..."

He looked up, seeing that the person talking to him was rather short, with glowing yellow eyes...a Siren. "Oooh..."

Finally, he both heard and saw the tentacles waving through the air behind her, meaning that he was faced with none other than Observer Alpha. "Ooooooooh..."

"Are you done?"

"...Yeah."

She cleared her throat, a smile once again coming to her face. "Now. Welcome to the world of the Sirens Human. You are Simon Wilfow, correct?"

"Yeah, though, a bit of a correction on the Wilfow part."

Alpha raised an eyebrow, curious about what he was going to say. "Wilfow is the name of the old Commander, and he took me in for a time so I had that name. Dude was a prick though, and I dropped it as soon as he resigned."

"I see...I'll update that later then."

"So...what am I doing here?" He looked all around, trying to see if he can find any indication of where he was, or what kind of room he was in.

"You're here because I found you to be quite...suitable, for what I need."

...

"Oh God...I'm about to get raped."

"My scans found that y...what?"

"You're gonna rape me aren't you?! Stay back, I'm a Virgin still and I wanna save it for the right girl!"

Alpha blinked and...actually backed up. "H-Hold on a moment, I'm not planning on-"

"Help! Anyone out there! She's gonna fiddle my Diddle!"

"What does that even mean?!"

"SHE'S SHOUTING!! SHE'S GETTING MAD AND IS GONNA ANGER PLOW ME!!"

"I'M NOT GOING TO RAPE YO-"

A loud and shrill whistle broke the air, making Alpha cover her ears as she noticed Simon with a whistle in his mouth. "How did you even get a whistle?!"

"RAAAPE!! RAAAAAAAAAPE!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

...

"Thank you..." She sighed and snatched the Whistle from his mouth. "Moving on, I scanned you and found you to be a perfect subject to try our new experiment on."

A tentacle came from the darkness outside of the light's range, holding a small box that was shaped in a near perfect cube. "You see, we want to gather large quantities of Data to continue our studies and research. To what, I shall not tell you."

"Okay...and that involves me how?"

She smiled, opening the box and bathing the two in a yellow light, revealing the contents of the box was a Wisdom cube, one that was yellow to it's core. "This, is how it involves you."