We got Isekai'd!? (Skill Issue)

20XX, Tokyo Japan.

In a bar is one of our protagonists, Touya Kazuya a 19yo first year college student is drinking herself away.

Her girlfriend of two years had broken up with her on their anniversary just a month ago.

"(*Sniffs!*) What did I do wrong...?" Touya slurred.

Patting her on the back is one of her two best friends is Alyssa 21yo who is a third year college student.

"Everything will be ok, your better off without her."

"Yeah, she was a total bitch anyways!" Bianka, Touya's other friend said. The 20yo woman takes away Touya's beer.

"B-but... I loved her." The younger girl starts to cry again, Bianka pulls her onto her lap. "Did I do something wrong? Was it something I did?" She mumbles into Bianka's neck.

Alyssa sighs and takes out her phone. "Our Ubers here, I'll carry her."

"My poor, poor, baby... We'll find you a much better girlfriend, I promise!"

As Alyssa wrapped her arm around Touya's waist, walking out of the bar with Bianka following a feminine figure in black clothing with her hood over her head follows the three girls outside.

"We can head back to my place, give Touya a bath and we can watch all the movies she wants."

As the trio waits on the side of the road a truck is speeding down the street at an insanely fast pace.

"That guy is driving pretty fast this way..." Bianka says.

"Hm?" Touya groans slowly but surely sobering up.

"It's probably nothing-" Before Alyssa knew it, the hooded woman that was following them pushed the three in front of the speeding truck last minute.

As time slowed, Touya had gotten one last look at the culprit, the woman just smiles innocently from under her hood, she puts her finger to her lips as if telling Touya to be quiet. The mysterious woman then fades away into neon pink particles.

"You slu-" Then the world went black.

Unbeknownst the three girls, they were then reborn into another world called...
Egelion. Will they survive?