Another Reincarnator?

"Zephyrus Cross," ArchDuke Kevin Kaslana spoke first.

"Kevin Kaslana." Zephyrus said back with malice. The two men glared at each other.

The children from their respective family looked at their fathers.

"Now, now, let's be civil here~" Cecilia say's.

"Yes, yes, we are at an important event after all. The royal family is waiting for us." Said Galadriel Cross, clinging to her husband's arm.

The men looked away from each other. "Let's go, we shouldn't keep the king waiting." Cecilia hooks her arm around her husband's.

"Touya, we're leaving." Said Bianka. "What are you staring at?"

Touya quickly turns to Bianka and walks past her. "I-it was nothing..! Don't worry about." Touya says covering her face. Bianka then smirks.

"I get it... Does my baby sister have a crush?"

"Stop it! Not so loud!"

"Hehe~"

Touya glared at her older sister and looked away. "I really don't have a crush on her. She... kinda looks familiar though,"

"Hm? What do you mean by that?" Alyssa asked.

Touya shrugged. "Dunno, she just looked kinda familiar to me. I might just be imagining it though..."

"Come on now, let's head inside the palace. It's rude to make the royal family wait after all." Said Cecilia, she hooked an arm around her husband's and led him and her four children inside. Touya was then picked up by Cecilia.

"No! I can walk!" Touya squirmed in her mother's arms.

"Nonsense, let mommy carry you~!" Cecilia held Touya in her arms tightly and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Yucky! There's lipstick on me!"

Bianka and Alyssa start to snicker at their little sister.

"I always knew you were a Mama's girl Touya-chan~!" Bianka snickered with a smug grin.

"Dishonor! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow-"

"Touya, be nice to your big sisters." Cecilia said and cradled the small Touya in her arms. "I knew I should've put you down for a nap earlier. My poor baby is just sleepy~"

The Kaslana family walks into the palace with the Cross family slowly trailing behind. They caught the gaze of other nobles that had attended.

"Kevin! Zephyrus! Welcome back old friends!" A tall man with broad shoulders hugged both the Archduke's. "It's been so long!"

The man has long blonde hair with green eyes, he wore a crown on his head and was dressed in gold and red.

"It's nice to see you again as well King Derrick." Zephyrus bowed while Kevin laughed and hit Derrick hard on the back.

"It's been awhile old friend! Haven't seen you since my youngest was born." Kevin says.

"Come on, we should catch up before my third eldest son's ceremony! I'm sure the kids would all love to get to know each other." Said the King as he dragged both men to the other side of the ballroom.

Cecilia placed Touya down next to her siblings and went to talk with some old friends of her's leaving the Kaslana siblings and Cross siblings on their own.

"If I'd known you were here I would've stayed back home working on my swordsmanship skills." Zephyr the oldest spoke and sent a glare at Alex.

"Are you still mad that I beat you in the tournament?" Alex asked. "Maybe we can train together sometime-"

"As if! The next time we have a duel I'll beat you! And prove that the Cross family is far superior." Zephyr walked away with his younger brother following.

Alex frowned, he really wanted to be friends with Zephyr.

Meanwhile, Dehlia hid behind her elder sisters leg and stared at Touya, Bianka and Alyssa.

'Could those three... Also be reincarnated as well? They act too modern for them to originally be from this world...' She thought to herself.

"What's up with him? Alex you should've kicked his ass for speaking to you like that!" Touya spoke, she was about to use a basic wind spell to knock Zephyr off his feet when Alyssa stopped her.

"Stop it. You'll get us in trouble!"

"Tch, fine."

"Ah, you four must be from the Kaslana family." A young boy between Alex and Alyssa's age walked up to them with a young girl around Touya's age. They both had brown hair and green eyes.

"It's the 3rd prince! And the 5th princess! It's a pleasure to meet your highness." Alex bowed and his sisters did the same.

"There's no need for that sir Alex. Your father is a war hero, there's no need for the children of Kevin Kaslana to bow."