May 4 2023

Ok, hi, I should probably introduce myself. Hello, I'm Max, also known as your favorite raccoon. idk anyway. My teacher said I should start ranting about my Day in something, so why not here go's nothing

I'm getting really tired of trying to please everyone around me and trying to push myself to do things, but it's so hard to do the girl I'm in love with hates me that sucks I'm stuck with a fucked up family and addiction problems with drugs and alcohol it fucking suck all my parents do is tell and scream and im usually in the middle of it all being the youngest of the family witch makes it easy for My older family members to push me around and tease me and make fun of me for being Trans and Pansexual my parents could care less about me it's gotten to the point where I couldn't give a fuck about how I am towards people. Everyone gets upset about how aggressive I am around them. Can't they see that I don't wanna be around them I wanna go on my walks and find rocks for my amazing girlfriend who i haven't seen in 3 days but anyway I'm never left alone by anyone everyone bugs me I never feel safe around anyone I'd rather just sit in my room and watch TV the weed isn't working anymore so I just sleep for hours on end and don't get up until 10 pm then I fall back asleep for the rest of the night but when I wake up I'm still tired I don't understand it. I've stopped eating all together because of how many people have told me that I'm fat and that I'm to big my ex used to tell me I was handsome they loved me for how big I was but when I lost all that waight they left me then they came back then they left. The only place I feel safe is when I'm at my gfs house and I'm sleeping or talking with her or hanging out with her dog karma omfg I love that dog so much she is my best friend she loves me so much and knows when I'm sad she the best dog in the world if I had to choose any dog to keep alive for the rest of my life it would be her and ik that she's not my dog but sometimes I wish she was but she has a good life at iris's bit still I love her so much now I have my own dog and I would drop the whole world for her she's my cuddle buddy when I lose my teddy bear and she always gives me the energy to get out of bed in the morning and take her for walks when I'm feeling down she the love of my life i would choose her over anyone even karma  piper is the reason I'm alive because if i wasn't she would have wondered why I haven't come home yet or why I haven't taken her on a walk today or why I haven't opened my door when she scratches at it piper you are favorite girl ever you are my missing peace I never wanna lose you<3.

Ok, I think that's enough for today. I have to get off the bus soon. Goodbye, my little raccoon babys till next time ❤️