~Chapter 1~

No ones POV

Everything was normal. Everyone grew to love the celestial mage, and Lucy grew to love everyone especially a certain dragon slayer. She also formed a team with Wendy, Lisanna, and Levy. They named it team mysterious maidens because they would keep there identity to them self on missions. Everyone was happy in the guild because it felt complete.

But Lucy was not the only one who grew to love someone because the other 3 seemed to be interested in someone also.

*5 years later* ( still no one POV)

Over the years no one has confessed there feelings because they were afraid to get rejected. Yet little did they know that the person they liked actually liked them back. Everyone is still happy and having a good time. But today was special because it was Lisanna's 17th birthday and everyone is excited. Yet they did not know that today there secret would come out. But Lisanna, Lucy, Levy, and Wendy all knew that today might not be the best especially since they already knew what was going to happen.

Lisanna's POV

I am so excited because it is my birthday. But I was kind of sad because what was going to happen. But I knew we had to do it because it was for the best.

I was getting ready for the party that the guild was throwing.I asked Lucy, Levy, and Wendy to help me get ready. (A/N: they live together in a house.) As I was done we went to the guild. I was wearing a simple strapless black dress with black flats. As we walked to the guild I kept remembering what was going to happen today. I guess the girls sensed my worries because they all look at me.

"Hey Lis you know you don't have to worry right?" Lucy said

"Ya I know it just won't leave my mind" I replied

"Don't forget that we are here for you" Levy said while Wendy grinned at me

"Thanks guys you really are the best" I said

"We know" they said in unison. Then we all laughed until we reached the guild.

Once we got to the guild we saw that it was decorated beautifully. Then everyone in the guild said "Happy Birthday" I was so happy. But then I realized it was almost time for them to come. But I had to have fun for the last time me and the girls had on earthland we would have in a long time.

I am just going to forget it but I have to admit that Mira and Elfman still have not noticed that I know the secret I figured it out a long time go. Me and the girls we dancing and having a good time until someone opened the door.

"Hello are Miss Lucy, Levy, Lisanna, and Wendy here?" said the cloaked figure I knew exactly who it was.

"Yes we're here it's been a while hasn't it" Wendy said

"Yes it has we have all missed you" the cloaked figure said

"We have never forgotten any of you guy, well because you are family" Levy said

"You guys realize it's time" the cloaked figure said

"Yeah we know" Lucy and I said in unison

"Um......guys whats going on?" Someone said. We all faced the direction and we saw Erza.

"Um.....................we uh......have something to tell" the girls and I said in unison

"YEAH YOU KIND OF DO" the WHOLE guild shouted

"We have to introduce someone to you" Wendy said

"Well guys meet ...................................." Lucy said

THE END

Who could it be?
How come this person seem important to the girls?
Find out in the next chapter

A/N: I hope you like this chapter. I bet your trying to figure out who the person is. We till next time!
BYE GUYS!