"Hi there, little Steven!!"-su future voreshortstory

Steven U is running down his stairs and opens the door to see Sheparde or, Shep for short.  Steven then gives Shep a big hug, telling them that they are going to have the time of their life with Steven around with them.  After the 10 second hug, Steven then shows Shep his new house, at least one of his new houses.  Steven went on a big trip across the country to meet lots of new people and other stuff.  Even if Steven was like light years away from his friends, they still met back with Steven and hung out, just like they used to.  Yeah, Steven gets in Lion's mane to get through and out Lars's head and see Lars from time to time.  It's a little weird Steven can't fully move on, but that's just life, you know!!  Later on, when its night, Steven is sleeping right next to Shep, while they were playing video games.  Shep sees that Steven's gem is acting weird, like its glowing like its not supposed to.

Steven then shrinks down to 2 inches.  He was like a baby to shep now and Shep was a giant.  Shep took Steven and thought of going to the hospital or go to Steven's dad, Greg U.  But they wanted to handle it themselves.  So then, Shep got Steven and put him in their mouth and tried figuring the problem out.  Shep was thinking and thinking while Steven was in their mouth.  It took them like a good 10 minutes to figure out what to do, but then Shep knew what to do.  They swallow Steven and go to sleep.  Then the next day would be when Shep would change Steven back, and then he did.  Steven was turned back to normal in size by the other Crystal Gems, Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst.  They figured it out in the end.  Even if when Steven woke up, he had to experience being in Shep's big mouth and nasty saliva and breath.  At least Steven and Shep got to hang out again.