love triangle

...0..../....1000000000000

Worst thing total drama has ever done!

I dont understand it, and I feel bad for Trent. Sierra CLEARLY SAYS GWEN HAS ALWAYS HAS LIKED DUNCAN SINCE S1, AND GWEN DATED TRENT BUT CRUSHED ON DUNCAN??? 

Anyways, 

S1. Pretty much non-existent. GwenxDuncan was boring, honestly. I loved Duncany, though. Duncany had a funny rivalry/love arc. The original Love-Hate dynamic!!

S2. I dont know how to feel tbh. I didn't really like Gwen and Duncan getting all cozy enough to make Gwen break up with Trent. (Because she liked Duncan and thought Trent was getting too obsessed anyways?) She got voted out early enough for Courtney not to get jealous. In the aftermath, it was just dumb. Like they wanted to ruin good ship ig.

S3. World Tour would've been my favorite season if 

THEY DIDNT RUIN DUNCANY AND GWEN 😭😭😭

LIKE BRO??? CHEATING ISNT OK I FEEL SO BAD FOR COURTNEY IN THIS SEASON, AT LEAST BRIDGE APOLOGIZED!!

S4. No development, honestly. Gwen broke up with duncan on the same episode she broke up with Trent. (Ep.4) and that was funny, but also sad that she broke up with Trent for nothing and it reminds me of that. Gwenourtney (the ship should just be called CorGwen, honestly.) Was just a big nono. I mean honestly the episode S*nday S*nday M*ddy S*nday was bad, but Gwen got very slight karma for the cheating scandal. (unteachable reference?????)