. .

"mM-my head huh?! Where am I?!" I got up and sat up looking around the room. There were  books shelf some pictures and painting and more. The door of the room is open and...."Hello new neighbor!"

It was a puppet will I think? He then walked up to me. "I'm not a puppet." He had an angry tone. But how,how did he know I was thinking that, can he read my mind, just thinking that it sean chills down my spine." No need to be scared neighbor." Neighbor he's thinking of me as a neighbor, like the hell I'm not, I don't even have the time for this I need to get back to my car. He stops me before I can get the chance." Oh no you're not going anywhere."

The grip on his hands on my arms got tighte  showing his much stronger than me. As it happens he gives me eye contact not knowing what to do I look back at him, looking at his black soulless eyes." Umm you're hurting me please let go." He continues to look at me" oh sorry, I'm Wally your neighbor!"

I then fell my head on his chest because of the pain, feeling how muscular he is for a pup- oh yeah he doesn't like being called that I almost forgot. "Oh neighbor you need some rest I can tell your head hurts." His voice is so  calming too even though I don't even know him like that he saved me after all...... Right?

Ooh how did you get yourself into this hmm?