chapter 2 " New home"

A couple of weeks have passed. My head feels much better now... But Wally wants me to stay at his house. I've noticed something strange about the house,the windows in front of his house that's by the entrance seems to be eyes and there's one door in Wally's house that he will not let me enter. He says it's just a store closet and there's nothing to do in there, but I feel like it's a lie, but how would I know for sure.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast in the air." Wally must be cooking." I then got out of bed and walked to the kitchen seeing Wally cooking." Good morning Wally." Good morning neighbor I made breakfast for us!" He says with a joyful tone then pasting a pleat of eggs, and pancakes."mmm it looks delicious Wally!" Thank neighbor oh and your house it's almost done I just need your favorite color." Will ok it's purple." I wonder why he needs my favorite color. We finally got done eating and wally got the key to me new house, I still don't know why he thinks I'm going to stay in this town but we will see how long I can last....

Sorry if your favorite color isn't purple TnT

"Neighbor we can get going now!" I then followed Wally out the door not really knowing how the neighborhood looked seems I've been in his house since I came here. We then make it to a light purple house, is that why he wanted to know my favorite color? "Here you go Y/N!!"he called me by my name for onesie, he then hands me a key to the house."I will see you and a little bit so you can meet the others." Others, does he mean the other neighbor? He then leave and waves bye and leaves me there. I sighed and then unlocked the door, locking the door behind me. First thing I see was a living room next to a to a kitchen. I then walk down the hallway and open one of the doors to see a colorful bedroom, this house it colorful just like Wally's hours. It was a master bedroom with a queen size bed, a bathroom and a walk in closet with colorful clothes all ready inside it! Where did Wally even get All whis clothes? The other two rooms were a guest room and a guest bathroom.

After a few hours I got hungry and walked to the kitchen and got some food out the refrigerator. As soon as I did so I tried around to see Wally sit on the couch" aaaah!" I then fell backwards falling to the ground" Oh no sorry neighbor I wasn't trying to scare you, are you okay."yeah I just hit the ground a little hard." I then got up walking to Wally."how did you even get in?" Oh the door was unlocked." What the hell I don't remember not locking the door I'm sure I did." Anyways are you ready to see the other?"yeah I guess." The first house we went to was like a dog house it was blue with paint splatter on it and pockadost on it with a n orange roof. Wally then naked on the door and tall, when I say tall I mean tall dog walking out. He is a big blue dog with a red top hat and a red, orange,yellow,and blue vist and the same color polka dots. "Wally hey, and who's this new neighbor?" This is Y/N!" Heyy as you know I'm Y/N and I just moved here!" I said trying to play my part." Will don't just stand there come on in!" I follow behind wally, I've noticed how happy Wally is around this dog guy. Are that best friends? Maybe they are." Will my name it Barnaby B. Beagle, is very nice to meet you." It's nice to meet you too." Everything in his house was so big to the point I looked like an ant in my eyes.

Hey guys so this it then beginning of Chapter 2 I hope it good so far I have dyslexia so some words are hard for me to spell 😅😅. And that's why i'm not going to do the whole chapter at ones because it's really hard for me and I hope you guys understand.

Oh and your POV is Y/N

I Noticed that Barnaby had a lot of big 'toy balls..'Don't even think like that you're just sus.
He might do treks I guess. A few minutes have passed and wally was ready to go." All right we should get going!"wally said with a smile,he then showed me all the others and I don't think wally like F-Frank that much, I mean he is all ways grumpy and Wally is like really happy all the time. But anyway it was getting late and I needed to get home. As I was walking to home Wally stopped me" Hey Y/N can I walk you home?" Um sure I have no problem with that." Me and Wally walk to my house and then I had a idea."Hey Wally do you want to watch a movie with me?...." Wally light up with Star's as I ask him that question."Of course Y/N!!"
907 words🥲