7

Evening time,

Yn was looking out towards the garden of the mansion while thinking about something deeply...

Kuru hugs yn from back and puts her face on her shoulder...

Kuru: what's my girl you are thinking about..

Yn: my brother's, I'm sure they will be back till now and start searching for me...

Kuru stayed silent...

Yn: what happened..

Kuru: why are you so much afraid of your own brothers? Is there something you are hiding from me..

Yn: no..

Yn smiled while hiding many memories inside her...

Kuru: they trapped you for so many years, you never tried to run away??

Yn shook her head while hiding the fact what happened with her when she tried to run away once in her past..

Kuru: you were searching for a perfect chance and you got that now..

Yn: yes because of you, thank you so much kuru i owe you. If you never helped me, i wouldn't be here today and i don't know what they would do with me once they find me..

Kuru: huh how will they find you pabo, I'll protect you and now jimin is also here. He is a nice guy, he knows your problem and he will surely help you..

Yn: really??

Kuru: hn...

Yn: you know kuru, whenever i seee you i don't get any Korean vibes from you. Seriously speaking, if someone would have asked me na that from where you think that girl is. In mind, very first place will be Thailand. You give thai asthenic vibes, very much beautiful...

Kuru: I'm not ok remove that thought from your mind...

Yn pout...

Kuru: dinner is ready let's go..

Yn: yuppp..

They both come to dinning table and saw jimin already sitting there with some reports in his hands..

After seeing yn and kuru , jimin set his posture..

They sit..

Jimin: kuru here are your reports and medicine. Take them on time and consult doctor on Friday because this weekend we are going on trip. You are also joining us...

Yn: reports??

Kuru holds the reports and hide them behind herself..

Kuru: baby i told you na I have fever , so before coming here i have tests in hospital. Jimin brought those and give me medicine..

Yn: oh ok...

But, there was something else which yn found very different....

Kuru: about trip you guys go, I'm fine here alone...

Jimin: i don't like to repeat things and kuru you are coming with us. That's the final decision and end of this discussion here..

Kuru stayed silent as she knew jimin would not listen and she don't wanted yn to know things which she was hiding from her...

Yn: one thing...

They both looked at her....

Yn: you are boss and employee if i remember, then why you both are addressing each other with your names. Are you both that close with each other??

Jimin stayed silent...

Kuru: we studied in same college and we were classmates. We know each other that's why when we are not in company we call each other from our names...