3

Seoul, railway station

09: 00 pm 📌

Yn was standing there in a new outfit and mask on her face..

Yn changed her clothes in the train and put a wig of pink hairs with a mask on her face

Yn was waiting for someone there...

Yn: where she left..

??: Yn ..

Yn: kuru..

They both hugged each other as they didn't want to get separated from each other..

Kuru: so you finally made it...

Yn: yes it was difficult but thanks to you for preparing everything beforehand...

Kuru: no need babe come let's go there are many other things you have to take care of with me...

Yn nodded and went with her...

Wondering what is happening here, so yn gonna tell what is happening here..

After her parents died at the age of 3 , yn never stepped outside of her mansion. Her brother took control over everything...

Her big brothers limo and Sijue were protective towards her. Although, they never showed their affection to her. But they truly loved her. Which resulted in her getting some a little freedom.

She was an home educated child, her studies were done in the mansion only. With study, yn also learned computer programming skills. For which, she was allowed to use the internet. Through online, yn learned hacking. Practicing it for 3 years, yn become skilled in hacking..

Four years ago, she met kuru online. They become friends in less time, after that yn shared everything with her ..

Kuru lived in korea, so it was difficult for her to rescue yn from that hell. But they promise each other that they will meet someday...

When yn got to know, she will be in korea . Yn quickly informed everything to kuru and they pulled out this plan....

With yn's skill, yn hacked her brother's account and transferred money for her use. It was wrong , but yn wanted her freedom and she thought taking some money won't hurt...

Yn already changed her sim, and she brought a laptop with other necessary electronic materials. Clothes, shoes and other items also..

Presently, kuru made yn's pink wig set and made two moles on face so that it would be difficult for her to get recognised..

Kuru: here i already settled everything, your Korean identity. Shin himari, your mother was Japanese and father Korean. They died in a car accident, here are all your fake but real documents. Your citizen identity, birth certificate everything is ready. You can freely live with me now..