11

Inside the room,

Kuru sat on bed while wearing her clothes and her eyes were red...

Limo hugs her from behind....

Limo: why are you leaving early ? Can't we sleep while cuddling??

Kuru shook her head with an expressionless face....

Kuru: no one knows here that you are here, yn will be scared if she saw you. So, it's better if you stay hidden and I'll come to meet you whenever I'll get a chance...

He smiled and kissed her forehead...

Limo: first thank you for accepting me, second for giving yourself to me. I promise I'll treat you like a princess okie love...

Kuru stayed silent, she wasn't used of these affection words. She was extrovert for others, she helped others made them live themselves. But when she needed someone for herself, no one wass there until today limo showed up..

Limo: good night love have good sleep and dream about me..

She nodded and left from there while covering her neck....

Limo smiled and lay back smelling the part from where she went....

Limo: I'll propose you for marriage very soon , I'll ask your family also. I know you will be happy....

He smiled and slept...

Jimin was glaring Kai, who was pouting while holding kuru's phone..

Jimin: do you know you can't leave her alone for sometime, she is not in right state for that...

Kai: I'm serious she said she will come after taking her luggage but it's already one and half hour she didn't come back. Even her phone is here ...

Jimin gron...

Jimin: damn now what will I answer to him..

Kai: to whom ??

Jimin: her brother and especially her grandfather..

Kai: what you mean, she always says she is orphan , she isn't ??.

Jimin: no way dude she is from royal family in Thailand. Her grandfather is president of Thailand and her brother is next mafia king in Thailand. With Thailand they control many countries, their influence is insane...

Kai: damn when she is from such a good background then why is she here ??

Jimin closed his eyes...

Jimin: something happened in the past, it changed many things. Now she is in my protection, I won't let anything happen to her...

Kai: what's your relationship with her ?

Jimin: she-

The door opened revealing kuru with her luggage and two polythene in her hands and she was sipping her coca cola drink ....

Kuru: hey you here....

Jimin: where were you??

Kuru: i went to take my luggage but then i realised I'm hungry so i went to the departmental store and had something there, even though I brought things for you ...

Kai: thank God you are safe..

Kuru: yeah nothing can happen to me hehe....

She smiled brightly....

Jimin closed his eyes before saying....

Jimin: ren called me....

Her face turned dark immediately making Kai glup in fear...