(1) All It Took

A/N: The members of the league such as; Toga, Dabi, Twice, Mr. Compress, etc.. join the league prior to Class 1-A's first school year.

This story is undergoing some major editing, I've decided to change the story, slightly.

      ---------------------------------------

//Izuku's POV//:

"Worthless!"

No..

"Ha, how pathetic"

I'm not pathetic..

"Poor little Deku."

Stop it! Don't call me that..

"What are you looking at, quirkless freak?"

Shut up, I'm not a freak..

"Stop crying like a fucking baby!"

Shut up..

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it..."

Shut up!!

"Believe that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof!"

SHUT UP!!!

I quickly sat up, waking up from my reoccurring nightmare hyperventilating and in a hot sweat.

I turn over to my nightstand, and grab one of my knives from my collection.

I squinted my eyes, aimed, and threw it at the wall.

It landed directly in between the eyes of my formal bully, Kacchan's, picture.

The picture is almost completely covered in knives.

This tends to happen far too often.

"Fuck you! Take your stupid quirk and shove it right up your ass, you little piece of shit!"

I felt a sharp pinch on my leg.

I turn the lights on to get a better look.

To nobody's surprise, I see a moving, human sized bump under my blanket.

I pull the blanket off and see Toga clinging onto my leg.

She held a knife looking ready to stab me with a crazed look on her face.

"Toga..." I warn, "I'll give you approximately one second to get off me before I tell the boss to take away your knives and prevent you from participating on our next mission."

She gets off and whines, "You can't do that!"

I raise an eyebrow, "I can do whatever the fuck I want, I'm the favorite."

She sighs and gets off me.

"Besides," I shrug, "I wasn't actually expecting you to disobey me... Now, what did I tell you about my personal space?"

"I'm sorry, Zuzu! You just looked so cute while you were sleeping. Then you started screaming and it was so sexy, especially when you threw the knife!" Toga tries to defend herself.

"Stop talking, you're just making it worse for yourself. Now, bring me a cup of coffee before I lose my shit." I respond pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Ah ah ah~" Toga shakes her head, "So demanding. Why don't you ask more nicely?"

Is she being serious right now? I just want my coffee.