(15) Look Out

//Shoto Todoroki's POV//

I can't believe Izuku managed to convince Mina to join. I mean, he had to kidnap me and Shinsou, but he swayed Mina with just a few words.

He told me and Kaminari to keep a close eye on her, he doesn't trust her yet.

When we get back, I go to the hospital to see Momo.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I ask her as I walk in.

"You're back! Did you manage to save them?" She asks filled with hope.

I sigh and look away, "No, I'm so sorry. We really tried to," I say.

"Well, what happened?" she asks.

"We got there and the villain with green hair just let us in. We found out that his name is Izuku. He was treating us like we weren't a threat," I explain, "We used that to our advantage and all ran looking for Shinsou and Iida... Everything after that is just blank."

"That's it? You don't remember anything else?" She asks visibly stressing out.

"There is one thing," I say, "Izuku knows you're the one who told us their location. He said he would k-kill me if you tell anyone else."

"I understand that it will save our friends, but I really don't want to die. I'm too young," I say and her eyes water. 

"Shoto..." She says my first name for the first time instead of Todoroki, "I-I already told All Might."

Damn it! What if Izuku ends up killing me just to prove a point?

"Shit!" I yell walking in a circle, "I'm going to die."

"No, you won't! The heroes will capture all of them and you'll be safe. I won't let him hurt you!" She says.

I can't let that happen either.

"Momo, you don't understand," I say, "That guy will find a way. He seems to always get what he wants... Where's All Might? We need to tell hi-"

"He's gone, Shoto. The heroes have a tracker to find their location and are on their way," Momo says.

I hyperventilate, "I need some space," I say and go to my room.

I then call Denki.

"Come to my room, right now. It's an emergency," I say and he hangs up.

Why won't Izuku give me his number. This would've been so much easier.

I hear a knock on my door. It's Denki. I open it and lock it behind him.

"I need to call Izuku right now. There's no time." I say.

He looks at me nervously and contacts Izuku. He then hands me the phone.

"The heroes are on their way." I whisper, "we were too late. Momo already gave them a tracker."

"Calm down, Shoto. I've got everything under control. Thank you for telling me," Izuku says and hangs up.

//Izuku Shigaraki's POV//

I had a feeling this would happen, I already have a plan.

I freeze time and unfreeze Kurogiri so he can take me to the hospital Momo is in.

As the portal closes, I unfreeze Momo.

"Momo Yaoyorozu," I say slowly causing her eyes to widen, "It's a pleasure to see you again."

"Y-you!" She yells pointing a finger at me. She clicks a button for help, but nobody comes.

I laugh, "You see, that's not going to work. It's just you and me right now. The rest of the world is on pause."