Persistance

Haruka was standing by the pool, ready to jump in when somebody grabbed his arm and pulled him away.
"R-Rin... What are you doing here?" He asked softly.
The soft grin on his old friend's indicated he wasn't here to swim with Haru. The red-haired boy crossed his arms. What did he want?
"I want you, Haruka."
His grin was at the fullest and Haru couldn't keep a straight face remembering that last time him and his friend had this type of... "Entertainment". The memory of the pain made him cringe but he soon remembered the pleasure felt as Rin's hand was rubbing his inner-tigh.
"Rin... You know I don't want anything anymore."
Rin's face suddenly turned fully serious. His sharp teeth showing.
"You told me you loved me!"
Haru didn't know what to add to his friend's cry of despair.
"My only love is water. I'm... Free."
"Lucky for you, I'm 72% of water."
He did know that it didn't work like that for Haruka.
"No, I'm sorry..."
Without any warning, Rin slammed his friend against the wall and whispered in his ear:
"I'll poor millions of 72% of water far up your ass, Nanase."
"R-Rin-San..."
The black haired boy blushed like crazy as Rin's hand was sliding into his swimsuit. Haruka couldn't contain the slight moan of excitement coming out.
"Matsuoka!"
Rin's face turned to red of anger and leaned against Haru whispering softly this time:
"I'll come back, Nanase. And you'll love me, for at least 72%."