Only You

After school, Haruka was walking home. Fear grew in him knowing the fact he was alone and would be once he was home.

-Nanase. You wont avoid me for your whole life, won't you?

He froze in place. Why here? Now? He only wanted to go home and take a bath. Haruka started walking faster when someone grabbed his wrist, turned him around and pinned him against the wall.

-You're alone at your house tonight, right? Because I want to talk with you tonight.

Rin was extremely close to
his face and he started to feel uncomfortable. Then Haru spoke up.

-Yeah, we need to talk.

Rin wiped the smirk off his face and followed the black haired teen home. As soon as the door closed, Rin slammed his friend against the wall and kisses passionately.
Why would I stop him? It actually feels great... Fuck it.
Rin slid his hands down Haru's back and took this opportunity to slide them back up inside the shirt. He wanted to touch every muscle of his friend's body. It felt like Heaven. Then, his hand wandered lower and rubbed Haru's crotch over his pants gently. That's when their lips met. The kiss was rough but hot. Rin's lips were so soft. Mostly when they were tasting every inch of his body. It was hard to stay silent when he saw Rin unbutton his pants to let them slide down. He licked his lips and rubbed Haru slowly. For once, the boy didn't reject him. No, he wanted it. Rin stood up, undid his own pants to grind against Haru's ass. Both were a panting mess. They kissed roughly and their hands were exploring each other's body when they heard a knock.

-Haru? Is everything okay?

-Shit. Haruka muttered then whispered to Rin. Stay silent, maybe he'll go away.

-I saw you leave the school in a hurry. Can I come in?

No answer. Makoto was about to come in as Haruka's head peaked through the entrance.

-I'm fine. You can go home. I'm going to sleep.

-Oh, sure then.

With that, he left. Rin stood there on the edge of laughing to tears as Haru glared at a walking Makoto.

-Now my attention is all yours. There's only you.

Ah shit. First time writing smut.
more to come? idk man.
How do you guys like this story?