Jealousy

Before Haruka even knew it, they were laying on the couch panting heavily with each other's hand running up and down their members. It surely felt weird at first, it was clumsy and both boys knew that if anyone came to see them, they would be screwed. At a certain point they just came to ignore this thought and let themself fall for the touch of the other. Rin was now laying between Haru's legs grinding slightly letting their naked skin rub together as moans were echoing against the blue walls of the living room.
-A-Ah Rin!
Never Rin would have imagined hearing his... Friend? Moan his name like that. Of course he dreamt about it, many times. But whenever they came down to do it before, Haruka would pant and cover his mouth to silence the pleasure the beautiful red-haired sharkman would give him.
-Haru.. I'm going in. Are you okay?
As the latter nodded, Rin spread his legs, placing one on his shoulder to let himself slide in easily. It certainly wasn't Haruka's first time but he always made sure to never hurt the boy by going in too fast or too rough. After all, even if he didn't want to admit it outloud, he had feelings for his friend.
The sound of Haru's moans were very exciting for Rin. For once, he didn't silence himself. Of course it was because they were in a private space but it meant a lot. As the boy was thrusting a bit harder, they both didn't hear the knocks on the door. And even if one of them did, he simply didn't care. The pleasure was overwhelming as both were on edge. Moans of complete pleasure were let out as both reached theur climax semi in sync.
Rin kept leaving small kisses all over Haru's neck and chest. He felt like it was a nice way to demonstrate his affection. He didn't want Haruka to think he just wanted sex anymore. He wanted to feel what it was to love and be loved.
Yet again, knocks were heard. They were a bit quieter and shy. As Haruka stood and dressed to open the door he heard a sight coming from outside.
-Shit, he whispered turning towards Rin. I think it's Makoto.
He went back to the door and opened it slowly. Without any surprise, he found his best friend standing there with a crimson blush all over his face.
-I just wanted to ask if you wanted to eat with.. us. But it seems you have company.
Makoto smiled softly and simply left afterwards. Of course, he had feelings for his best friend but the love of the latter towards the sharkman wasn't invisible. He knew ever since they did the rally together along with Nagisa.

He couldn't help but feel Jealousy.

INSHDJSSKKWUDJS.
I'm soooooooooooooo
sorry 😭
I hope you guys still love me tho. I'm starting college soon and since I'm literature I will be writing a lot more and hopefully I will
be more inspired for this story.
STORY TIMEEEE
this actually started as a joke and it became popular and shit so ayeee it's awesome!
I hope to continue this with y'all ❤️