Intro.

A sound of swords, it's obvious someone is fighting for their life.
A man kneeled down, begging for his life, he swear everything to save his own life."what would I do for you my lord, I'm begging you...please...please don't end my life like this..." He cried out his lungs, for his life he would do anything. "I heard you have a daughter..." the man widen his eyes, before the king say longer he interrupted, " yes my lord, i would give her to you...so please let me live".  The king smirked and tell him " she should be here by tomorrow morning, or else.."  he put his swords near the man chest "you would say goodbye to your family... forever " and their conversation was over like that.

💌

Park Sunghoon, the king from the Northern East Kingdom. His family were no longer to be heard of, and it is all because of him. A man with full of passion , no guilty, no forgiveness and a man with no Love. He got cursed at his 18th birthday, to no longer feel happy untill he found a true love. Yes this is because he reject a poor old lady on his 18th birthday, because she did not get him any gifts. "Is this how you treat your guest my majesty? Then let me give you a whole life misery, untill you find a true love.." From that on his family die one by one every day, he has no clue, feeling hopeless. Now it's only him and a few servants to take care of him. At least he still got a servant.
He killed every single person that tries to approach him or who ever come near his kingdom, it is because he got cursed, to become like a beast whenever he saw a stranger, but not everyone. Whoever come near his kingdom never get back alive but that poor man...he is lucky, lucky to have a daughter who will have no clue that his father put her life for the king...poor girl.

💌

Choi Mi Cha, 18 years old girl who is a good hearted, bubbly, cute, funny and lively girl who loved her life even tho their not too rich, but being rich is not only the happiness, Mi Cha always make sure this. 'Mi' means beauty and 'Cha' means daughter. Her mother loved her so much but her dad, not too much because their first child is not a boy...why?? Is it always need to be a boy? No Mi Cha did not even care is she is a boy or a girl, she can do anything what boys and girls can do. She have a twin younger siblings, a boy and a girl, named Choi Serim and Choi Sejin. Serim born a min earlier than his brother. They are only 8 years old. They both loved her sister and Mi Cha also adore them too. What a cute siblings they are!