2.Fantasy world

Clumsy Mi Cha look up after getting a words from the king. She scan every single of his body while standing in front of him. "You have a pretty eyes, and a pretty nose too... honestly, you're handsome" all the servants eyes were on her. They are amazed by her frank personality. The king didn't say anything and get down the stairs, away from her. Mi Cha feel like he valued himself so much that he don't even greet her. But this is his true behaviour, he never showed a good side of him.

💌

Mi Cha finally got to see her room. It was half big than her house with a big bed that can fit her whole family. She feel so nice to be in such a nice house. "Is this even a cursed? I'm so glad father left me for this. This is a bless for me...wahhh" she screamed excitedly. A nice room wall decorated with flowers, a scent of roses, a warm silk blanket, a nice bathtub, and a huge bed for Choi Mi Cha. It is like an another world for her. Instead of being sad, she is happy.

"Your highness, did you need anything?" A maid asked her.
"I want to take a bath, where is the bathroom?"
"That way, your highness"
"Ohh i see. By the way, what is your name? How will i call you?"
"Just call me Eunhee, your highness"
"Eunhee...but you seems to be in a same age with my mother. May i ask how old are you?"
"I'm in my 43 years old, your highness"
"43? Your 1 year older than my mom. Wait, let me call you Miss Eunhee, it's more formal for me"
"Its your choice, your highness"

Everyone is good around her which makes even more comfortable for her. Mi Cha is preparing to take a bath. Eunhee and other maids head over her and help.
"I'm fine..im really fine. I just want to take a bath by myself."
"That's not formal your highness. It's our job to do our duty, so please let us do our job"
"But..I'm really okay...fine"
They took off Mi Cha clothes and prepare a hot tub, with rose petals and a scent of honey. Oohh Mi Cha love the atmosphere. She never feel this way. The maids started to bath her. At first Mi Cha is uncomfortable but she is used to it after a min. They finished to bath her and hand her a night dress. Mi Cha never had a night dress before, she just sleep with the dress she used to wore for a week.
"A night dress? Hmmm..I like it. Thank you Miss Eunhee, you and your friends are nice to me"
"It's our pleasure your highness. Please let us leave"
"Ok ok..thank you for your help"
"Sleep well, your highness"
"Sleep well too, Miss Eunhee"
So Mi Cha fast sleep after a tired day.

💌

It's 1st December, 1890. The sun rise through the window, which make Mi Cha wake up. She yawn and scratch her head. She saw all the maids waiting for her to wake up. They wait for her with a beautiful dress. It's the first time Mi Cha ever see such a nice dress.

 It's the first time Mi Cha ever see such a nice dress

"Wow..this is such a beautiful dress. Is..is this for me?"
"Yes, this is for you your highness. Please wear it"
She looked at her with disbelief but happy to wear such a nice dress.
"Okay then I'll wear it, since you're dying to see me with this dress" Mi Cha jokingly said.
"Take a bath before this your highness. It will not take a long time"
"Again? I already took it last night.."
"But still, you need to stay fresh your highness"
" Okay then let me take it again"
"Thank you your highness "
After taking a bath, they finally put the beautyful dress on Mi Cha that she's been longing for. They braids her hair and put on a beautiful necklace around her neck, a diamond earings, and a silver ring on her finger. Mi cha feel like it's a dream, this is the life that she never imagined of. Mi Cha finally finished dressing and yes she look gorgeous.
"Your highness, your majesty is waiting for you at the downstairs"
"Majesty? Is that mean there is another king or the same one from last night?"
"We only have one king, your highness and it's our majesty"
"Oh..i see, so you call him majesty and I'm you're highness. Nice, this is nice"
She smiled happily and went down the stairs. The king was waiting for her to eat some breakfast. The food here were nice and they look delicious too. A whole chicken, salads, bread, butter, cheese, juice, wine and more. For Mi Cha it looks like a one week food for her family. But they're gonna eat it all at once. She wish her siblings were with her too.

When she finally arrived the king started to eat. Mi Cha is not too familiar with the fork and knife. She asked for chopsticks and the maids said there was none.
"You don't use chopsticks?"
"Yes your majesty."
"How did you not used it...fine just give me a spoon"
They give her a spoon and she can finally eat her food.
"Bon appetite.." there was no response, Mi Cha feel useless to say those things.
"Don't they say bon appetite before eating? Strange." She murmured silently.

After they finished their breakfast the king head to the practice archery. The male servant come near to Mi Cha "your majesty is waiting for you in the field your highness, you should join him"
He said. Mi Cha was clueless she questioned herself why she is needed there for archery. Its not like she is good at it.
"Why would I go there? Did i really need to go?"
"Yes your highness"
"Fine, then where is the field?"
"This way your highness"
Mi Cha followed him as they both head to the field. The king was playing an archery, he look so focus at his game. A nice shot was done by the king, a perfect 10 points.
"He's really good at this. Why would he need me?" She question herself.
The king face towards them. Noded to signal the servant to come over.
"This way your highness" they both headed towards the king. The king told the servant to take a bow and arrow.
"Take this" he offered it to Mi Cha.
"What will I do with this? I don't even know how to play"
"That is why I'm going to teach you"
"Ok, sounds interesting. Then let's begin"
Sunghoon stand behind her back, tak the bow and arrow along with Mi Cha hand. But both of them do not feel any butterflies or something strange.
"You will pull it straight like this..."
The arrow flew at the perfect point.
"and then like this"
Mi Cha look up, saw his face more clearer than before. The lightning of the sun was perfectly shines through his face. Makes him look more ethereal. Their body was close to each other, Mi Cha can feel his chest on the back of hers. So, for the first time, Mi Cha feel something weird inside her stomach. Butterflies inside her stomach.