Chapter 1- Everett the Lone Wolf

*Authors Note 1: Everett is based allot on me and my own personal journey in life. He will see allot of growth in the story as much as I have. I am more introverted by nature and I like to talk to people, but at times it can get too much and I need to be alone. I don't dislike people but sometimes people see me that way. Hence why Everett is seen as a Lone Wolf sorts in this story. This journey is his and mine combined into one. Keep in mind I overcame being bullied allot and looked at differently because of who I am.

*Authors Note 2:This chapter introduces Alex the Inkling, an OC made by PokemonFangirl2020. I got her express permission to use this Character in my story all the credit to this Character goes to her. Thank you for letting me have her join Everett on his Journey.*

*Authors Note 3: I will have characters having discussions and telling the story as if Everett is writing it himself. The Discussions will have the character names beside for conversations. But if a character is thinking or talking to themselves than it will be a part of a paragraph with quotation marks.*

*That's all I will say for now, Enjoy the First Chapter Everyone!"*

Chapter 1 Begins Here

     In this world there is one rule, you must fight for you turf

     In this world there is one rule, you must fight for you turf. Show no mercy to those who try to take it. Inking turf and showing you are the dominant team. Of course I didn't need a team at the time but it was mandatory to have four in battle. In this world where nearly all mammal life has gone extinct we must fight for what little turf is left. It's the way of the Squidbeak Splatoon and the great Turfwar of ages past.

     My Mentor and the one Inkling I truly respected has taught me the lost art of close quarter charger combat. "I prefer to be on the frontlines" I told her, my mentor, "I must be able to splat in a single hit while being undetected." Now most would think I would choose a Goo Toober where I could hold a charge a pop out unexpectedly. But the problem was the charge time and how long you would be vulnerable for. So there was only one option but my mentor was reluctant to show me.

     There was one weapon that fit all of my requirements I needed in a weapon. It was known as the Squiffer, looked like an artifact of ancient times when humans walked the earth.  But it had everything I needed. A very fast charge time with the ability to store my charge and pop up in a different area! I would not be vulnerable if I missed because of the fast charge, it was the perfect weapon!

 A very fast charge time with the ability to store my charge and pop up in a different area! I would not be vulnerable if I missed because of the fast charge, it was the perfect weapon!