one

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

Jihoon was never the type to draw attention to himself. He preferred to be the center of his group of friends, he was a social butterfly and got along with everyone. Jihoon knew everyone, even if you didn't know of him, he would still treat you as a friend just like everyone else.

But that was high school Jihoon, Things started to change when Jihoon's parents decided to move to Seoul. His senior year. He didn't think it was an issue to start up a new life if he would just continue to be who he was. Until he caught sight of a cool kid in his year.

Choi Hyunsuk.

Jihoon didn't know what it was about this Hyunsuk character but he wanted all of his attention. Even his new friends started to notice the extreme measures Jihoon would take to get Hyunsuk to notice him.

No anvil.

"Hyunsuk likes funny people."

Jihoon would crack jokes in class.

"Hyunsuk is very into accessories."

Jihoon pierced his ears.

"Hyunsuk loves shoes, I heard he had over a hundred pairs."

Jihoon got a job to buy himself a cool new pair of sneakers.

"Hyunsuk likes black hair."

Jihoon dyed his hair.

"Hyunsuk loves soccer! It's his favorite sport."

Jihoon joined the soccer team.

"Hyunsuk likes hard-working and dedicated people."

So Jihoon graduated at the top of his class.

Now Jihoon was going to the same college as Hyunsuk, Seoul National University. Luckily his friends got into the same school as him, introverts, Asahi and Junkyu.

"I'm glad we are all rooming together, I don't think I would be able to handle meeting a new person," Junkyu mumbled as he flopped into the solo bed.

Jihoon placed his things by the entrance, "Asahi top or bottom bunk?"

Asahi pointed to the top bunk so Jihoon continued his way to the bottom bed taking a seat.

"I'm going to take a nap," Junkyu announced.

Jihoon sprung to his feet, "No we have to check the activity booths first, I need to sign up with the soccer team."

"Go by yourself, I'm not joining anything," Junkyu grumbled turning over to the wall.

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "at least put your linens on."

"I'll go with you," Asahi stated.

Jihoon smiled, "I can always count on you, Snobby little hermit crab Junkyu came to college to sleep."

"Fuck you," Junkyu mumbled.

Jihoon placed his arm around Asahi's shoulder, "I love you too dear, okay Sahi let's go!"

Jihoon smiled softly as he and Asahi made it out to the courtyard where his face only brightened. He and Asahi went around together looking at all the clubs and booths.

Asahi finally took sight of the soccer booth, hitting Jihoon's chest, "Let's go sign up."

Jihoon turned looking at the booth, taking his arm off Asahi's shoulder. The two went up to the booth Jihoon smiled going to pick up the pen, his hand touching somebody else's hand.

"I'm sorry, you can go first," Jihoon said passing them the pen.

"Thank you."

Jihoon looked up, "h-hyunsuk?"

Hyunsuk looked up at Jihoon and smiled a bit, "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

Jihoon blinked, "Sorry, no, I was in your class senior year. It's not that important."

Hyunsuk looked over him, Jihoon began to feel self-conscious under the male stare, "I'm sorry, I don't remember much from high school. What was your name?"

Jihoon's eyes flickered around, "I'm Park Jihoon."

Hyunsuk smiled, "Well Park Jihoon, seems like you already know who I am but I'm Choi Hyunsuk. If you make it onto the team, that only means we will have to get closer."

Jihoon nodded, "Yeah if we both make it."

Hyunsuk chuckled, "Yeah, here. Good luck, see you at tryouts."

He's so cute.

Jihoon just smiled, "Uh yeah see you then."

Hyunsuk handed him the pen, grabbing the strap of his bag before he walked off. Jihoon dazed stood there until Asahi took his pen writing both of them down on the signup sheet.

"What just happened," Jihoon asked.

Asahi put the pen down and shrugged, "I have no idea but hey, your crush knows your name now."

Jihoon scoffed, "he's not my crush."

Asahi looked into Jihoon's eyes, "Jihoon, be fucking for real, you've literally been obsessed with him since the beginning of the senior year."

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "Sure Whatever."

Asahi sighed with a smile, "Okay well now that you admitted it, let's go eat I saw some takoyaki back there and now I'm craving it."

Jihoon was dragged by Asahi to the stall he saw earlier, ordering what he wanted.

"Sorry, we actually sold out."

Asahi frowned a bit, "That's okay, thank you."

Jihoon frowned, "homesick? We can find a sushi place nearby if you'd like."

"Nah it's okay," Asahi said.

"No more takoyaki?"

"Yeah, they are sold out."

"I bought two sets, you can have one of mine. They were for my friend and me but I can just give him this one and I'll get something else."

Asahi turned seeing a taller male with a kind face, "I'll be okay."

The guy shoved a pack to Asahi, "Just take it."

Asahi bowed slightly taking the box in his hands, "Thank you-"

"Jaehyuk, Yoon Jaehyuk."

"I'm Asahi, Hamada Asahi."

"Yoon Jaehyuk!"

Jaehyuk smiled, "I got to go now, I hope to see you guys around."

"You too," Asahi mumbled.

Jihoon scoffed, "he wants you so bad."

Asahi rolled his eyes, "Shut up, he's just being nice. I'm not you."

Jihoon gasped, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Asahi glanced back seeing the direction Jaehyuk had gone, noticing him with two smaller males. Choi Hyunsuk was one of them, Asahi smiled a bit watching as Jaehyuk opened the box and shared it with them.

"Should we get Junkyu something to eat?"

Jihoon nodded, "Yeah, or else he will eat the same thing every day."

"Let's go."

Jihoon couldn't help but look at Hyunsuk one last time, he finally knew who I was.

He knows my name.