Chapter Nine

NSFW// CURSING// AND MENTIONS OF MURDER
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

NSFW// CURSING// AND MENTIONS OF MURDERVIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

Chapter Nine, WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE?

Duncan groaned and sat up on the bed and looked around as he tried to regain his eyesight from such a good sleep. He looked around and smiled seeing (y/n) and D.J still sleeping on the bed with him. He stretched his arms and slowly made his way off the bed and went to walk out of the door to use the bathroom but paused feeling something soft and...crusty?

"What the..."

He looked down confused and raised his foot up only to gag at the sight before him. He jumped back and threw up outside of the window causing everyone to groan and start to get up.

"AW HELL NAH!"

"What's going on?" Gwen called from the bed she slept on next to Leshawna. (y/n) moaned and sat up along with D.J who yawned and scratched his back. Duncan turned around and quickly pointed his finger towards the floor and stomped his foot on the ground.

"WHO'S CRUSTY ASS UNDERWEAR IS THIS?!" Everyone looked over their beds and either quickly looked away or whined in disgust.

"Aw, man! That's sick!" Geoff called out as he jumped down from his bed and covered his nose. Gwen pulled out her phone and played a meme.

(y/n) looked towards her and covered her mouth causing the goth to bust out laughing. Harold looked up from his bed and quickly avoided eye contact causing Duncan to glare and rip the blanket off him.

"Harold! Get your underwear up right now!"

"It's not mine! GOSH!" He grabbed his clothes and toilet essentials and quickly made his way out of the cabin leaving everyone to shake their heads and get up only to pause as Duncan laughed. He slowly turned around with a devious look in his eyes causing (y/n) to sigh and smile as she knew exactly what that stare meant.

He was planning something devious.

"I have a plan so hilariously messed up for Harold, who's joining me?" They all looked at each other before smirking causing him to laugh evilly.

"FUCK YEA! Now here's the plan."

Time-Skip

The teams got ready for the day and ate breakfast together in the cafe before coming outside after hearing two trucks pull up. Chris smiled upon seeing them and ushered everyone forward.