Chapter One

Welcome to the FIXED story of T.D.I Reader Insert,
I'm very pleased with the direction I'm going with this one and I hope you all will be pleased too, 

Lots of NSFW, and cursing, If you don't like that then this story isn't for you

(y/n) might say nigga, if your not black then congratulations you got the n-word pass for this story. 

Chapter One, Here We Go(y/n) looked towards Duncan and smirked causing him to smirk back

(y/n) looked towards Duncan and smirked causing him to smirk back. 

"(y/n), this has got to be one of the craziest things we've ever done." She giggled and nodded vigorously. 

"I know! Isn't It exciting?!" He chuckled and shook his head before turning his chair back towards his desk and uploading his video. 

"Alright, I just posted mines, I changed the background so you can do yours." She nodded and walked over to the chair as he got up. He sighed and collapsed onto his bed while she sat down and closed her eyes before taking in a deep breath.  

"Hi my name is (y/n) (l/n) and uh, I hope to be on the show! I can kinda sing, I can cook, and oh! Don't get me started on my competitiveness. Uh well, I hope to get onto the show, thanks." 

She pressed the stop button and chuckled as Duncan let out an irritated sigh. 

"Gosh your innocent voice is annoying, I like your original better~" 

"Oh, yea?" She questioned as she turned the chair towards the bed. She smirked and leaned back into her chair, watching the blush form on his cheeks. "What do you like about it?" He quickly sat up and scooted toward the edge of the bed. 

"It just sounds...sexy~" 

"Prove it." He wasted no time, quickly getting off the bed and was by her legs in mere seconds. She smiled and placed her hand on his cheek, watching as he leaned into her touch. "You're so cute Duncan, so obedient ~" He smiled and looked up at her with lustful lovestruck eyes that made her twitch in excitement. "Go get the ropes, I wanna show you how much I appreciate you~" 

Time-Skip

(y/n) sighed as she dodged the plate her mother threw at her and watched as she shattered against the wall. 

"You fucking disgrace! How dare you enter a reality tv show without telling me!" You sighed and rolled your eyes. 

"I'm 25 fucking years old, I can do what I want." She took a sip of coffee from her mug before quickly bending onto her knees as a large glass bowl whizzed past her head and shattered onto the floor. "Whatever." She mumbled before grabbing her envelope off the table and making her way upstairs.